Kamidori Alchemy: Favorite characters?

Moekou

I only went through one playthrough (of Yuera's route), but Yuera was with no doubt the best in terms of gameplay. She can practically beat up anything in her way. :P

As for favorite characters.. I can't really say that there was much to like about the characters' tbh; the story felt quite weak, but still enjoyable. If I had to name a few though it would be Yuera (Because she took the stage since it was her route of course), Crayl and Crayanne (They're funny), Sharty (Also funny), Elizasleyn (Sexy), Ragsmuena (Cool) and lastly Hannah (Exceptionally gentle personality), of which I actually haven't seen much of yet since I never went far in my second playthrough.

• 10 months later...

I need to finish the damn thing.... 80+ hours in and I think I've only completed a single playthrough....

Guess I should say who I like at least.  Will, Suina, Yuela, Serawi, Hannah, Melodiana, Uya (he's badass, come on), Kohakuren.

Edited by Mevvrynne

I need to finish the damn thing.... 80+ hours in and I think I've only completed a single playthrough....

Guess I should say who I like at least.  Will, Suina, Yuela, Serawi, Hannah, Melodiana, Uya (he's badass, come on), Kohakuren.

I'm at 112 hours and I'm barley into my third playthrough,and I've had this damn game now for 6 months, at least. Who's route did you play first?

And as for a favorite, I like the twins, and Yuela

I'm at 112 hours and I'm barley into my third playthrough,and I've had this damn game now for 6 months, at least. Who's route did you play first?

80+ and 112 hours isn't that match as I spend 300+ hours until I finished it completely.

Depends on what you consider "finish completely". I got all of the items, all of the promotions to Will, all characters, everyone level 99, all items and such. I have 700+ hours of gameplay on Kamidori~

Well everything that you said except everyone on LV 99, I guess I consider completing all missions and triggering all events as finished completely. And true I said 300+ I don't really know how match + is that, I didn't really keep close track of time, but I do know for sure that I played it more than 300 hours.

I did Yuela's route first because, Tsundere <3.  I think I was doing Serawi's second.

• 11 months later...

My favourite character would probably be Will himself.

Lovable and still intelligent (he is an alchemist). Loved by everyone. That includes me.

Otherwise it'd probably be Leguna. I liked his overly confident and cool attitude.

Gameplay-wise it's definitely Yuela. That lass just cuts everything to bits. At the same time she also avoids everything you throw at her.