Hi people! here is another visual novel addict thx to you guys xD

Soradragoon

The fact is I've been browsing the forum for some time but until now I had not decided yet been part of the community but the amount of good feeling that there are here have encouraged me . That and I feel I owe one to kaguya , my addiction to VNs is relatively recent , started with 999 , the next thing I read was Katawa shoujo and sharin no kuni, until I found the kaguya post "50 transalated VNs you must read before you die" . Now it's like my bible, I really will not die until I read at least these 50. So thanks kaguya, you showed me the good stuff xD.

Changing the subject and talking a little about me, I am a 24 year old guy. Last year I graduate in computer engineering. I spend most os my free time reading manga and playing JRPGs . Maybe I'm bit shy but I'm always ready to lend a hand . Sorry if my English is a little rusty, not use it since high school, and now my brain does not work 100% maybe 30% being generous xD. I'm about to finish my studies in Japanese. When finished I would love to help you in any of the translation projects of course if you want xD

Do not know what else to say , maybe that of the VN I've read so far my favorites are :
- G senjou no maou
- Stay (now reading)
- Muv-Luv alternative
- Clanad
- Ever 17

Thank you all for the warm welcome. HahahI allmost feel in home here xD

You sound a lot like me (specially with the use of xD everywhere :D), in a few years I will also be graduating in a Computer related field. I also loved 999 and was going to read Ever 17. Which one did you prefer?

xD allways rules. You made a very hard question, both of them are amazing. The ever 17 twist plot is really great but.... do not know exactly why, but the end of 999 almost makes me mourn and the oppressive atmosphere that permeates the game is just wonderfull. If I have to pick I'll take the 999 but ever 17 is great.

Welcome to the forums.

May I ask what else you have read other than the ones on your list?

Of course you can ask, besides those already mentioned i also real 

- Virtue Last Reward, Never 7, Remember 11

- Kara no shoujo

- Ef  a fary tale of the two (i dont read the second part yet)

- Chaos Head, Steins Head

- Saya no uta 

Sure I have left some but not many. Ahhhh my brain is melting xDD I forget Air.

Welcome to the forums! I see you haven't played Little Busters!, so I'll be recommending it (along with Hoshizora no Memoria, Grisaia no Kajitsu and Rewrite; although those are in the 50 novels list, I think xD) Enjoy your stay and have fun~!

Thank you very much for the suggestions, LIttle Busters! and Rewrite are already on my list of pending reads, i'll check the others i'm sure all are great.

Darkshine, Shaward I really appreciate the lolis ... who does not? xD

I Cried In That Scene On You Profile Picture ~ Hhahahah Anyways Welcome To Fuwaa~

I also cried ... a perfect bittersweet ending

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Have a moe on behalf of Ren:

n7h7.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome. 

Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you aboard. Though I do feel sorry that you already owe something to Kaguya. Those debts never go away.

Hahaha, my soul no longer belongs to me, is owned by kaguya xD

Welcome!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y140/KogaP/Rp%20Anime%20Images/fateunlimitedcodes44.jpg

Don't die even after those 50 visual novels.This year is pretty hot since lots of englsh visual novels are getting translated and lots of good non- translated ones this year........there might be even virtual 3d visual novels..hahahha

worry not, I still have much to read I can not die yet xDD