March is Couple's Month!

OriginalRen

So, our love story can just sorta be anything we want?

For example, we could role play as characters we're coupling off of or maybe we tell an actual (Not a real life story or anything) story about ourselves.

I assume something completely fictional/role play is okay. I was going to approach it as sort of a creative writing assignment, which I suck at and definitely won't come up with 2 pages of material, but I'll do my best.

good luck and have fun everybody

You guys are able to write about whatever you would like and however you want. The partner information can be used as a guide but by no means is it needed. 2 pages is the minimum amount of writing you need to do. That isn't that much considering it's about 250 words per person. Poems are also okay, but try to make it interesting.

2 pages is the minimum amount of writing you need to do. That isn't that much considering it's about 250 words per person.

What font size are you using xD !!? With normal format (normal font, size, spacing) its at least 600-1000 words per page.

Also not sure if we can make it till the end of the week so maybe have it activity for this week but let people submit till the end of the month, while other activity is also going on.

Interesting. I guess a warning is in order. Certain nefarious people, for want of a better word let's just call them 'demons', may or may not be watching this thread ready to kidnap anyone who shows a decent amount of writing talent. 

So please continue, and if anybody disappears over the next week please don't be alarmed. 

Despair would be an emotion more appropriate for the situation.

*Spreads out blanket. Brings out food and tea. Sits down and gets ready to watch*

Interesting. I guess a warning is in order. Certain nefarious people, for want of a better word let's just call them 'demons', may or may not be watching this thread ready to kidnap anyone who shows a decent amount of writing talent. 

So please continue, and if anybody disappears over the next week please don't be alarmed. 

Excitement would be an emotion more appropriate for the situation.

I fixed it for you D: