March is Couple's Month!

OriginalRen

It kinda is. I get the feeling that some people might be afraid to post because they can't think of a way to say their love or whatever? Is being uncreative allowed? I'm assuming it's just not recommended, yeah?

Of course, it won't be a problem for us, right Sieghart, my love.

If you want, take on a personality. Be tsundere, it adds more excitement. Do whatever you want, cheesy, corny, etc. just make it fun! Also, remember that these mentions do not need to be tacked on. You can meld them into your posts.

I'm also afraid this might create some uneeded flood.

Well i hope people can refrain from doing to much on more "serious" threads.

If it's the case it can be fun, I hope it won't scare my beloved to much though.

Yes I asked Ren to change it to only gd, anime and general vn talk and such so it doesn't spam in the serious topics like fan TL or stuff like that. If it doesn't fit then don't include it, we don't want to side track important topics.

I thought i couldn't embarrass myself in front of Kaguya any more than i already have in the past, but blood could possibly flow to my cheeks this month.

Fufu, i'll be as implicit as possible, my true feelings towards... Kaguya... shall... not be known.

ugh, i'm already embarrassed, time to show my love for every member equally.

I thought i couldn't embarrass myself in front of Kaguya any more than i already have in the past, but blood could possibly flow to my cheeks this month.

Fufu, i'll be as implicit as possible, my true feelings towards... Kaguya... shall... not be known.

ugh, i'm already embarrassed, time to show my love for every member equally.

Haha. I'm going to tease you so much this month you'll wish you were never born~

Haha. I'm going to tease you so much this month you'll wish you were never born~

You really are the reincarnation of evil aren't you. 

WAAAA! do i really have to say something about Kaguya in my every post?!

EDIT: by the way, i think i made the best possible decision for my avatar.

So.. We have to show our love for our partner... It's some sort of nice idea... Even though it's not that easy... Well i guess it can't be helped.. But you know it's quite embarrassing to tell others how i feel about my beloved Nosebleed.. We know each other from a few days but what i feel is simply... Amazing, something new to me... I don't think i will be able to go on if we break up.. Please keep eating donuts with me  (ノД`)・゜・。

ShinobuHachikuji_zps751055b1.jpg

It kinda is. I get the feeling that some people might be afraid to post because they can't think of a way to say their love or whatever? Is being uncreative allowed? I'm assuming it's just not recommended, yeah?

Of course, it won't be a problem for us, right Sieghart, my love.

But of course, anego will take care of you ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

So.. We have to show our love for our partner... It's some sort of nice idea... Even though it's not that easy... Well i guess it can't be helped.. But you know it's quite embarrassing to tell others how i feel about my beloved Nosebleed.. We know each other from a few days but what i feel is simply... Amazing, something new to me... I don't think i will be able to go on if we break up.. Please keep eating donuts with me  (ノД`)・゜・。

ShinobuHachikuji_zps751055b1.jpg

It'll be an interesting and embarrassing challenge. But it also proves who's devoted as well.

I now have a reason to wake up every morning.

Don't worry you give me a reason to eat more donuts. They are my proof of devotion to you ♥(ノ´∀`)

A friendly reminder that this thread is free domain so you are welcome to talk without the mentions. But even I can't do that because my Flutter-chan is too cute! <3

That being said it is Sunday so remember: every post, even the games. If you are confused check the main post.

A friendly reminder that this thread is free domain so you are welcome to talk without the mentions. But even I can't do that because my Flutter-chan is too cute! <3

That being it is Sunday so remember: every post, even the games. If you are confused check the main post.

W-what are you saying so openly, Ren-senpai? *blush*

Yes I asked Ren to change it to only gd, anime and general vn talk and such so it doesn't spam in the serious topics like fan TL or stuff like that. If it doesn't fit then don't include it, we don't want to side track important topics.

Wait, just to clarify, exactly where do we not do the whole "my love," thing?

Wait, just to clarify, exactly where do we not do the whole "my love," thing?

Important/serious discussions in GD.

Anything outside GD as well.

So basically just show your love in spammy threads or threads where you can fool around a little.

Important/serious discussions in GD.

Anything outside GD as well.

So basically just show your love in spammy threads or threads where you can fool around a little.

Yeah. Like our super serious members don't fool around in every thread anyway  :ph34r:

Now a lovey-dovey song to celebrate mine and yukiru's obvious victory

Congratulations couples! You have survived the fun of week 1! While a lot of you got pretty lazy in expressing how much you love your partner and what they meant to you, it was still an awesome week and was fun reading a lot of your posts when they had references. Still, now it's on to the next event. Take a peek at the main thread for the rules of week 2, and if you have any questions feel free to post in here and I will answer them as best I can.

Good luck, and have fun!

2-4 pages is too much lol, obviously ren tries to get an advantage as a professional writer :P

So it will probably be 2-4 paragraphs xD

Maybe? If I had to guess, the point is so you and your partner have to work to get the thing done. At the same time, not sure how I really feel about the whole thing. For now, I'll try it when I have some free time, and I'll come back if I face any issues.

I would utterly fail at poetry. I think we should take the safe route.

Although writing a 2-4 page story is kind of a lot. You'll be lucky with 2-4 paragraphs!

Wouldn't 2-4 pages of poetry just be more difficult to pull off in the first place? (Well, unless you have experience... but still.)