March is Couple's Month!

OriginalRen

There, there, it's okay (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ You can pair up with me. uhehehue

Oh. My house has no electricity and my phone battery could go out any minute now. Because I have no access to my computer, I can't change avatars.

I wanted to ask Boomer if he was alright with me doing this first, since I did end up saying I'd drop out as a whole. But I'd probably be alright with pairing with you... if I could gain access to a computer.

Oh. My house has no electricity and my phone battery could go out any minute now. Because I have no access to my computer, I can't change avatars.

I wanted to ask Boomer if he was alright with me doing this first, since I did end up saying I'd drop out as a whole. But I'd probably be alright with pairing with you... if I could gain access to a computer.

I don't think Ren-senpai would mind you not changing your avatar just yet as long as you confirm that you two will be a couple~

I might have one late entry tomorrow :)

No Steve, Mare is not an option. Unless Mare becomes an active member in the Fuwanovel forum (and no paper members don't count) then I can't do much for you. Still, I am curious to hear your entry.