About time I say Hi...

seihai

Hey all, it was about time I said hi to everyone because well... I've been member since July 2013 but whenever I thought about introducing myself in this section I just didn't know what to say at all. xD And then I just kept pushing it back since I'm also really reserved.

Anyway, I'm Seihai (written as 星沛) and I've actually been into VNs for quite a while now but I just never get the time to play many of them because my main focus is actually on anime. It'd be really awesome if I was able to find the right balance someday. Also if I ever get good enough at JP I hope I can be of help as a future fan translator as well! That's my plan at least. I have basic kanji knowledge, can watch animes raw, know enough Chinese to communicate (that's where I have my kanji from), and I know all hiragana, just missing some katas here and there. I hope I can improve in due time. lol

Oh right, I was told that everything would be fine as long as I posted a loli. xD I'll just be safe with this one and go with RKB. :) I'm a very proud lolicon xD though steve outshines that anyway. Other than that I'm basically an alrounder that can get into anything as long as it's good. Game wise included.

a1DSgI4.jpg

Well, I hope I can get along with everyone. It's my first time in a VN based community so どうかよろしくお願いします!:3

And please feel free to add my skype XD

seky-sek

I always like more people that I can talk about lolis with >8D not limited to of course

Thanks, guys! XD

PS don't leave the TS.

Yep, except when I restart/shutdown my Notebook. xD lol

Enjoy your stay at the forums. Open your heart to Masochism while you're here by the way. It will steer your life in the best direction.

I'm actually a huge M (I can be S as well but usually M). So if it's about fetishism I think I'm already on a good way to nirvana so to say. xD

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Have a moe:

n5ew.jpg

Thanks, cute pic. :E

Welcome to the forums. Visit the IRC if you have time~

Oh, I didn't know you guys had one. It's been literal years since I last used any IRC at all but I'll check it out for sure. :P

I'm also into Lolis as well so I know we'll get along just fine.  :D

Nice to have you here at fuwanovel and sure you'll have good times from now on.

Have some Loli Love!

kobato-dress-goth-loli-hasegawa-lolita-f

Thanks! :3 And thanks for that Kobato. <3 Reminded me of this remix https://soundcloud.com/inu/be-my-friend

Nice to meet you, and i like your sig XD hehe

Nice to meet you, too. And thanks! It's just a crop edit but I'm glad you like it. xD