Heya all~

MiyukiMiya

Hello everyone! I'm terrible at introductions...

I'm just an average yuri-loving person who, unfortunately, knows almost no Japanese. 

I'd like to eventually learn enough to read some of the VNs I'm curious about without trouble. I can sort of get through them, but it'd take me hours. I would really like to see a translation of Hakuisei Renai Shoukougun, and want to eventually get a group together to work on it.

Anyway, on to the important stuff, my favorite anime/manga/vn/etc.

NANA - The best thing ever. I could go on and on, but... Let's not.

Aoi Hana - One of my favorite stories ever.

Girl Friends (Milk Morinaga)

Himawari-san - Which I have a new found fondness for.

For VNs, it has to be Lonely Yuri. It kept me emotional for a whole week after I played it.

Digital: A Love Story (Or just about any of Christine Love's works, really.)

Well, just ask me questions, I guess, since I'm terrible at coming up with things to say.

I probably shouldof did this post first, but... Hi. ^^

I decided to join the forums to try and help out with translating VN's, I don't really know japanese but I can read a few characters and help edit the translated sentences. I also would like to start a project of translating the Amnesia series, but I have no idea where to start.  :huh: Also, it would be nice to make new friends as I participate in any projects that I may be hired in, hopefully someone will hire me..because I'm really excited to try something new.

Anyway, I have so many animes and Mangas and Video Games that I love that it'd take too long to name them all. but the genres I enjoy are: School Life, Fantasy, RPG's, Adventure, Yaoi, Drama, Romance, R-18+,(I'll update more as I think of em) but some animes I love include: Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroshitsuji, Sword Art Online, Little Busters, Little Busters: Refrain, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumia, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Digimon, Junjou Romantica, Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi, Shuffle!, Negima!, Rumbling Hearts, Kannon, Air, Clannad, Clannad: After Story, Shugo Chara, Uta Kata,(more will be added soon)

And my favorite Video Games include: Trinity Universe, Mugen Souls, Project Diva, Hyperdimension Neptunia series, Agarest War series, Disgaea series, Atelier Alchemist series, The Legend of Zelda series, Mario series, and the Sonic series.

if you have any other questions, then please feel free to send me a message if you wanna get to know me  :)