True or False

Nosebleed

False. 

too true, i feel like i have this acute deficiency of ambition compared to others.

You are not alone. I got good grades and can study anything I want. But I don't know what, when or how. I am working at the momentand doesn't know what to do. And I am a couple of years older than you.

The next person is training some kind of "weird" sport (not football, basketball and such "ordinary" sports).

umm, does fap 5 finger sport count?

You are not alone. I got good grades and can study anything I want. But I don't know what, when or how. I am working at the momentand doesn't know what to do. And I am a couple of years older than you.

False. Or if you call rejected pass away from my life ^^

except i am not good at studying and the only subject i have confidence at is english (english is not my native language).

i even chose what i want to study just from the money aspect :amane:

let's just start from something that we like, i guess?

I had one on someone before, and I don't know if I had someone on me, because of how creepy it was.  In my highschool I was the really odd kid that EVERYONE knew because of how weird I was.

too true, i feel like i have this acute deficiency of ambition compared to others.

Unfortunately acute means short term and temporary in medical terminology.  It would be either severe, or chronic if it is an ongoing and recurring issue.

Next person knows medical terminology.

O-... Of course i know that ... :michiru:

ummmm... it's because this deficiency whatever i got will.. might someday be healed (?)

or won't  for a long time

warenagara migotona cover~

I had one on someone before, and I don't know if I had someone on me, because of how creepy it was.  In my highschool I was the really odd kid that EVERYONE knew because of how weird I was.