Hello fellow VNers

daniel

Hello all!

I found Fuwa a couple months ago and just got around to playing a few short ones. I really enjoyed Fate Stay Night and Tsukihime, and am looking forward to playing Steins Gate. I'm willing to take any suggestions as well. :) The organizing based on EGS score on the site seems like it may be unreliable - the top one, Yu-No, has a lot of bad reviews by people...

I also signed up to the fan translation thread on assisting translations. I have quite a bit of experience editing light novels, so I hope I would be prepared for helping out with a VN.

See you on the forums!

daniel

Hello all!

I found Fuwa a couple months ago and just got around to playing a few short ones. I really enjoyed Fate Stay Night and Tsukihime, and am looking forward to playing Steins Gate. I'm willing to take any suggestions as well. :) The organizing based on EGS score on the site seems like it may be unreliable - the top one, Yu-No, has a lot of bad reviews by people...

I also signed up to the fan translation thread on assisting translations. I have quite a bit of experience editing light novels, so I hope I would be prepared for helping out with a VN.

See you on the forums!

daniel

I hope to see you around. In case you want any suggestions, check out my 50 VNs list. Steins;Gate is very good, I'd definitely recommend it to you.

Well, have fun~

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

Nosebleed, you pinned me as a loli fan right away?! Oh man, I better tone it back...

Yukiru, I really liked the Toradora game that was released not too long ago. It's how I found the Fuwanovels website. I prefer games without H scenes because the characters feel too different during them. It really ruins their development for me. That said, I do think a few scenes can start off well, but then really degrade into weirdness...

Kaguya - 50 s quite a bit! It takes me quite a while to complete one, and most times I really only like doing one route (the loli one lol).

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

Nosebleed, you pinned me as a loli fan right away?! Oh man, I better tone it back...

Yukiru, I really liked the Toradora game that was released not too long ago. It's how I found the Fuwanovels website. I prefer games without H scenes because the characters feel too different during them. It really ruins their development for me. That said, I do think a few scenes can start off well, but then really degrade into weirdness...

Kaguya - 50 s quite a bit! It takes me quite a while to complete one, and most times I really only like doing one route (the loli one lol).

the universe itself loves lolis.

there are a few h-scenes where the characters remain the same, just like makina from grisaia, even though it does get weird, that is the funniest H-scene i've ever read (makina's weird so it's alright if they get a little weird)

50 are alright~ many of the VN in that list are really long, but 50 should be ok~