Um... Hello everyone, i'am not very good at things like this but here it goes. I've been around this site a bit and tried out some vn's but i never really checked out the forums before. I have some problems interacting with people so I don't know how responsive I will be on here but I like this community so I will attempt to interact with all of you. 

I'am into art, many different kinds, film, sculpting, painting, and music. My favorite style of art is surrealism. I'am not very good at it but it's one of the few things that interests me so i've studied it here and there. If everything goes alright i hope to go to college for art.

I live in the middle of the US, in a small town in Kansas, I've been back and forth to California 3 times in the last 2 years.

I like vn's, anime, video games,( many different genres) movies,( especially martial arts movies) and I have an odd obsession with peoples minds.

I especially like Higurashi, David Lynch, Takashi Miike, Akira Kurosawa, Luis Brunel, Battle Royale, Dali Paintings, the blood red shoes, chinese history, and pretty much any vn by Akabeisoft02.

I'am pretty introverted, even online, but I hope i can make some friends here.

Welcome, it's good to have you around the forums.  Happy to see another person who counts film among their hobbies. What's your favorite by Akira Kurosawa? I think I'd say Ikiru would be mine, though of course he has so many masterpieces it's a little difficult to pick.

My favorite movie by Kurosawa would have to be Sanjuro. I think Toshiro Mifune was at his best in that movie. I also like Drunken Angel even though Kurosawa was forced to censor it when it came out. It is hard to pick though.

As for vn's, I played a few on fuwa that I really liked, my current favorite is G Senjou no Maou, but I enjoyed Higurashi and the first Narcissu. I also enjoyed Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo and a couple free vn's floating around the internet like Katawa Shoujo.