Hello

Sethodin

my my, an introduction. allrighty then.

when writing this i thought about writing something about the name, but since Sethodin isn't my real name, it kinda feels weird...

well I am 23 years old at the moment, I live in Belgium, the land of chocolate, waffles and a urinating statue (oh god I wish i was joking with the last one )

I came to know visual novels trough curiosity, because sometimes you would see a little bit of them as references in anime or manga. after that it wasn't long until i found this site. that was a small year ago...i guess....(horrible memory).

for the last 4 or 5 year I have been loving anime, after that i got into manga and now I discovered visual novels.... makes you wonder whats next........

all philosophy on a stick, loving the visual novels, loving the site, psyched to be here.

Hello.

Welcome to fuwanovel. In case you want any suggestions, check out my 50 VNs list. 

It's great that you like the site. Perhaps you could  join my group of heroes? We're totally not a religious faction :ph34r:

I hope you have fun here!

I will definitly check it out, thank you ^^

hmmmm a group of heroes you say... sounds interesting enough... if i can have my own victory pose.... a religious faction doesn't sound to bad either. pity there isn't a god of Visual novels........ unless there is...then i would definitely like to know right now

Sold, welcome to the forum!

Which VNs have you read (I see the G-senjou no Maou)? Any particular favourites?

G-Senjou no Maou as guessed, it ties as my favorite with Katawa shoujo,

others on the list are

Mirai no Kimi to Subete no Uta ni

Mirai no Uta to, Tsunagaru Hitomi

Muv-luv + alternative

Hoshizora no Memoria

currently still reading on

sonoyoko

Sharnoth of the deepest black

Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji

and the to do list that has not been started yet

Toradora! portable

rewrite

katahane

(always open to suggestions)  ^^

G-Senjou no Maou as guessed, it ties as my favorite with Katawa shoujo,

others on the list are

Mirai no Kimi to Subete no Uta ni

Mirai no Uta to, Tsunagaru Hitomi

Muv-luv + alternative

Hoshizora no Memoria

currently still reading on

sonoyoko

Sharnoth of the deepest black

Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji

and the to do list that has not been started yet

Toradora! portable

rewrite

katahane

(always open to suggestions)  ^^

Check out Kaguya's big list for suggestions, although from what you said you might want to try Sharin no Kuni, since it's by the same guys who did G-senjou (I personally prefer sharin over G-senj,, but that's just me). And KEY games like Clannad, Little Busters, Rewrite and Kannon are also highly recommended :).

hmmmm a group of heroes you say... sounds interesting enough... if i can have my own victory pose.... a religious faction doesn't sound to bad either. pity there isn't a god of Visual novels........ unless there is...then i would definitely like to know right now

Keep your independence. 

Keep your independence. 

Tsk, don't enter my way, batman. Otherwise I'll have to start telling everyone of when you called me "onii-chan" again!

That's great.  I'll include you in the pm. Fear not, as long as you're in my side, you're virtually invincible~ (not really)

Tsk, don't enter my way, batman. Otherwise I'll have to start telling everyone of when you called me "onii-chan" again!

That's great.  I'll include you in the pm. Fear not, as long as you're in my side, you're virtually invincible~ (not really)

i hope its wise to cross Batman, I'm no joker after all

also, I won't really be NEEDING invincibility.....will i?

...... so eh....what kinda work do we do as heroes?....you know... just askin

i hope its wise to cross Batman, I'm no joker after all

also, I won't really be NEEDING invincibility.....will i?

...... so eh....what kinda work do we do as heroes?....you know... just askin

We consume protect and assimilate  bring freedom to the rest of fuwan.