solidbatman's New Years Giveaway Palooza!

solidbatman

I dropped out of the first batman giveaway?

Ok anyway. I was around 6 years old and my super mean sister locks me up in the garage. After telling her to let me go and try to feed her sadistic impulse i yelled: "¡vas a ver!" and started to break things around me to satisfy my sadistic impulse, then my parents showed up asking for an explanation and my evil 6 year old self put the blame on my big sister. By the way one of the thin i broke was one of her dolls, after breaking it i hid it away and she never knew what happened to it.  -_-

lets see irresponsible crap i did in my life.

broke window by throwing a rock at it. <age 8>

tore plate's from fences.<age 10>

punched some asshole's in the face <age 10>

got other people in trouble for stuff i did <age 11-16>

annoyed the crap out of classmates got them sendt out of classroom <age 15>

choked a classmate he got sendt out of class cuz the teach hates him i got of without any problem <age 15>

more of a list of crap i did to other people then irresponsible stuff.

I'm a rather boring person...

I can think of one thing. My primary school was on the top of a hill and it was incredibly windy all year round. The design of the door was pretty stupid - it had glass panels and it opened out the way, so if you didn't hold on to it it would be blown into the wall. I think I broke the glass in it about three times before they had the sense to pad the wall.  

First of all, Happy New Year everyone!

Now, to the main point: THE most irresponsible thing I've ever done was around my house. I was feeling really bored, and then my dad asks me if I had something in mind. "Well", I said, "I wonder what it's like to do things while blindfolded". So, he took me to the kitchen, put a scarf around my head, and told me to make a salad.

I'll save you the details: I counted like 8 band-aids after the attempt, but after that, my dad said to me: "Thank God for your ability to see."

Guess skipping school in 8th grade and going on a self-trip to Stockholm (500 km away) counts as irresponsible. I also didn't answer on the mobile and was reported missing. I was deeply depressed and alone and just wanted to get away, I had to beg my parents for money to the return ticket.

My theory that Day 4 went on a night out on the town with it's friends to celebrate New Years. Day 4 was suppose to come home that night to present the next challenge, but it lost time talking to the cute bartender and with each passing drink Day 4 took, time just started to slip away more and more. The next morning, Day 4 somehow woke up in the bathroom of the bar with no memories of anything after midnight and had a pounding hangover. By the time Day 4 got home, it was already the afternoon and Day 5 would soon take his place, so Day 4 curled into it's bed and slept it all off.