solidbatman's New Years Giveaway Palooza!

solidbatman

Here mine  , i like it with this song  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4531kOqCSk

Again it’s snowing

There are white snow everywhere; it make me remember this day.

It was snowing too, I was so happy when you called me; you were lying when saying that you were already somewhere far away.

I found you, hugged you, you gently accepted me, we kissed.

This day we linked for the first time our bodies. I felt your warmth with my body for the first time.

You were planning to go somewhere far away; somewhere my hand couldn’t touch you anymore.

It was something that couldn’t be changed; you were going in Europe, to Vienna.

But now that I think about it if I had stayed stubborn and hadn’t done this, how would it turned?

My love for you isn’t something so light , I probably couldn’t forgot you and forgive my betrayal but she still wouldn’t hated me for this and because of that I would probably have suffered of it .

It makes me think that it’s already been a year!

Still the view from this hotel is really awesome; we can clearly see Vienna, right Kazusa?

- “Yes you’re right, Haruki. “ says Kazusa with a smile

She hugs me from behind and says:

- “Yes, you really scared me at this time, I was in the plane, I felt like crying when someone called me while saying if the place was free!
What do you think i felt when I saw you here, you suddenly hugged me and kissed me?”

- “Yes, but you still accepted me while crying.” I answer

- “Sh, shut up baka!”

She says while blushing. She turns of embarrassment.

Really she is just so cute. This time, I hug her from behind.

We lose our balance and fell in the bed

Kazusa hugs me , look me and says with a smile:

- Haruki , you know I’m really happy , to be together with you is my greatest happiness!

- I feel the same, Kazusa . From now and forever we’ll be together!!

Here's my entry. I'm sorry, if there are some mistakes, but English is not my native language. Anyway, I tried to made it the best  :)

There are characters from my favorite anime - "Minami-ke" (Minami Kana the best character).  

At the outset I will point, that it's just an ordinary story from the live of Minami family, don't except too much.

X-mas party at the Minami house

It was the day of Christmas Eve. Whole town was covered in tons of colorful lights and decorations.

Gray and cloudy sky was blocking the Sun's rays. That's why this morning looked so depressingly and ruefully.

At the Minami house, there were preparations for X-mas party.

Haruka, which get up very early this day, noticed that some ingredients for today's meals were missing in the kitchen. That's why she decided to go to shopping.

She wanted to inform her siblings, so she entered to her sisters' room and she started waking them up:

"Chiaki, Kana, I'm going to market to buy some things. You should get up and start cleaning the house, because tonight we have guests."

"Haruka-neesama, I want to go with you..." - said sleepy Chiaki, which get up fast, when she only heard Haruka's voice.

"Okay, Chiaki... Go dress up, I will be waiting at the door." - Haruka responded, and when Chiaki leave the room, she said to second sister:

"Kana, you are going with us? We won't be waiting eternally for you..."

"Ouchh... eeehhh... waaah... *other strange noises*" - Kana uttered this with very big dose of laziness.

"Okay, I see that you aren't going with us. Anyway, you have to get up. We must prepare everything for today's party." - Haruka said this leaving the room.

At this moment Chiaki was outside ready for going to the store.

Sound of closing door started the silence at the Minami house.

---

"I'm here alone...?" - said Kana with sadness a couple hours later, when she get up and saw, that no one is in the house.

"I think I should make some household chores. It would be a surprise for my sisters if at last I will do something." - at this point the girl took a mop and she started to wiping the floor. When everything was clean, she took a break and turn on the TV.

At the same time, Haruka and Chiaki was in the supermarket and they was choosing delights and ingredients for today's party.

During the walking they met Maki and Atsuko - Haruka's friends.

"Heeey, Haruka-chan!" - Maki shouted from the second end of the row waving her hand.

"Hi Maki, hi Atsuko." - Haruka and Chiaki get closer to the girls with happily smile.

"Hmm... you are making something good for today...?" - Maki said looking through their shop trolley.

"That's right. We want to make this party fun and joyful. We invited all our friends and we don't want to disappoint them." - Haruka replied with very broad smile.

"We just finished our shopping. How about going to the nearest cafe for a little break?" - Atsuko asked with quiet voice.

"Woo~... It's a great idea, Atsuko!" - Maki shouted again and hurried with shop trolley to the cashier.

"I think we could spend some time for a pleasure. We deserved it, right Chiaki?" - Haruka said.

"That's right, Haruka-neesama." - Chiaki replied snuggling up to her sister's hand.

After some time four girls was chatting with each other simultaneously eating delicious dishes. It was for them very joyful and happy time.

When they finished, they leave the cafe and they saw beautiful snowflakes falling from the sky.

In fact, it was evening and the streets was shining from the colorful lights.

"Okay, we should go home. We will see you at the party." - said Haruka with still persisting broad smile.

"Yeah! We will come for sure!" - Maki shouted walking away with Atsuko.

After a moment, Haruka and Chiaki started walking to home.

---

"There is nothing to watch in the TV..." - Kana said with bored look changing the channels. Finally she turned off the TV and took a look through the window. That view realized her, that now was evening and she still was alone. She was looking at the falling snowflakes thinking about today's party. With every second she was more and more worried about her sisters. She didn't knew, where they were.

"They should return to home... I want them here now..." - she said quietly with small tears flowing down her cheeks.

She was walking around the cleaned and dark room in total silence. The only thing, which was audible was her own weeping.

At last, she laid herself on the floor and fell asleep.

---

The town is rushed. On the streets people dressed in the red costumes was ringing the little bells with big smile.

Haruka and Chiaki wasn't far away from home. On the way, they met Yoshino, Uchida and Touma, which were going on the X-mas party held by Minami family.

"Hey girls! You are going to us?" - Chiaki asked them.

"Yeah. We though that we could help you in the preparations when we come earlier." - Uchida says with grin like little child (in fact, she still was a little child).

"Oh, it's very nice of you, that you want to help. We haven't now too much time for this, so every help will be needed." - Haruka responded with nice smile - "I even doubt, that Kana cleaned the house...".

"She is such a lazybones." - Chiaki said with a sigh.

After some time the door in Minami residence was again opened. Group of five girls turn on lights and entered to the living room and kitchen.

"She is sleeping..." - Chiaki said while she discover her sister lying under the table.

"Anyway, she cleaned up everything..." - Haruka stated - "I'm proud of her."

At this same moment Kana woke up. Tears was still visible on her cheeks and her face was red.

"Kana, you were crying?" - Chiaki asked with consternation.

"No... I-I just..." - Kana was looking around the room on faces of their sisters and friends. She rubbed her eyes.

"I just... was worrying about you!" - she shouted and her eyes was again filled of tears.

"Kana, we are here. It's okay..." - Haruka came closer to her, sat next to her and hugged tightly - "We won't leave you, never... And now, come help us with the cooking. We have really a lot of work to do and we won't deal with it without you." - Haruka again smiled stroking her younger sister's head.

After the moment everyone with gladness was working on their X-mas party.

When the guests came, everyone sat around the table and the fun began.

Eating, singing and playing in various games - that was the X-mas joyful and happy time at Minami family's house.

--EDIT--

I wanted to make this to look nicer, but accidentally I put this in "code" container. But now I fixed it.

Rin from KS has been one of my favorite characters from the first time I read the VN, so this is a perfect time to try and continue

this fic I made for the first giveaway.

Well, all figured out, let's try to pick up...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turns out she was Rin Tezuka, an artist just going into the scene. She had a gallery expo nearby, but I can't remember right now which gallery was. Her manner of speech was really confusing at first, but I managed to blurt out something that resembled a conversation. We talked for hours on end, finishing the 2 bottles almost by myself.

Then, looking at the time, I realize.

"Damn", I mutter to myself. "It's almost time..." I completely forgot it was Christmas!

"For what?", she asks, picking up my frustrated muttering.

"I... really need to get going right now."

"Oh."

Cue awkward silence for a moment.

"Well... there's the chance we can meet again."

"Sure, but what if we don't?"

She is hard to understand.

"Let's hope that doesn't happen." Saying that, I leave the bar in a rush.

I forgot to get her a present.

She's waiting for me in the apartment, and I completely forgot.

I forgot her present.

Quick, think! What would she like for Christmas? What would she like from me for Christmas? Think... think... Oh, that's right! New hair ribbons! Sounds lame, but she would sure appreciate it.

Not much time passed until I found some cute red ribbons and some frilly purple ones. I decided to take both pairs; I'll get lucky with at least one, maybe.

Rushing through the station, I finally get home near 11 PM.

"I'm home!", but she wouldn't answer. Exhausted and with no energy left to think more, I fall onto the couch, only to jump to the ceiling with one of the most frightened screams I've ever heard.

"Don't sit on me, you pervert!"

Of all the things I've could done wrong, this had to happen.

had to sit on top of Hachikuji Mayoi while she was sleeping. Result: both arms with teeth marks everywhere, and a furious Mayoi.

"Mayoi, calm down, calm down! I have something for you!"

"Yeah? And what could that possibly be?"

I give her the present, carefully wrapped in red-striped paper.

As she opens it, her face changes from a sour one to a face full of light and joy.

"These were the ones I wanted! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!"

She jumped on me, wrapping her arms around my neck and throwing me back in the couch.

"But don't dare to think I've forgiven you yet!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's about it.

Clever and mean thing, solid. Clever and mean indeed.

ok here my fanfiction....

to be honest my english is suck (sorry, hehe)

i'm inputing everything on my mind

for character i use Araragi Koyomi from Monogatari Series

like his personality and power, hoho

heroine i use, shinobu and hitagi :)

ok here i go

i'll edit tomorrow, for typo etc.

sleepy

(aiming point, hehe)

"Season change, but people don't..."

that what some people thought
including Araragi koyomi, an ordinary highschool boy who live in solitude life

Araragi Koyomi
a third year stident in Naoetsu Private High School
he is just a normal person who didn't like to doing something excessly
just life with minimum effort, but not totally introvert or shut-in (hikikomori)
hobbies.... yeah like ordinary highschool boy, some game, anime, movie, music, eroge, even hentai
sibling.... 2 sisters, karen and tsukihi, who refer them self as friend of justice
friend.... he's pretty ladi back, just interacting with someone who affecting in his life
just one, his class president, hanekawa tsubasa, a beautiful girl with glasses, braided hair, and.... have some plot

this is a story of Araragi meet wheel of fate

the season keep rolling, from spring to summer, summer to fall
now the season entering cold season, winter..

"it's cold..... hufff, brrr....."
I went to city after his meeting with his class-rep to do erranf from his annoying sister at home
"that Karen, saying i must find a hair accessories for her, huuh...,
what it look like, hm...if i'm not wrong it's like a egg shaped, she always keeping that to everywhere she go"
"well it's not my fault that her hair accessories broken, she drop it on the floor....err wait it's partially my fault for stepping them, hehe
"well time to go to shopping street, the weather keep getting chilly"
on the way, I keep thinking something to avoid the boredom of walking lonely in th street
I thought, somewhere deep inside my heart, I want to become a hero in anime or game that I watch and play
having super power, rescue a heroine and save the world
"huh... how stupid i am"
"thinking like that make me more miserable, haha"
"ow i reach shopping market already"
"now i realized, many people on the street, couple, a bunch of girl, a family, hmmm"
yeah it's that's time again, winter, especially christmas, where everyone is full of joy, laughter, thinking where to spend a christmas eve, and exchanging gift
"and i'm lonely in this street, desperately looking for accessories for my sister, err i'm a siscon?? haha...ha.. ha (feeling more miserable)

when I'm passing an alley in shopping street, I notice something odd in there
don't know how, my eyes and body attracted to a figure in the valley
but weirdly another people keep passing that alley and feel nothing
then step by step I entered that alley, a figure slowly make appearance
"wow a beautiful girl, and a blonde one"
on the alley I find a girl (or woman???) likely 20 years old, who lying (maybe unconsious) in the corner near a trash bin
she wear a red blood dress, who look perfectly match with her long blonde hair
"hey are you okay?? wait..... this red.. is....blood??? whoa!!!"
I reach her shoulder and shaking it without thinking
then she finally open her eyes and speaking
"Araragi Koyomi isn't it??"
"woa why do you know my name?? but more importantly, are you okay??"
"my name is Kiss Shot Acerola Orion Heart UnderBlade"
"err... Kiss Shot ... what again?, ok yeah true i'm Araragi Koyomi"
"do you satisfied with your life now??
"what do you mean?"
"just answer me... cough..."
"hey are you ok??"
"...."
"ok, to be honest i want to change, i want to be a main character, not just a NPC or a pebble on the road"
i answer firmly...
"then kiss me..."
"wait...what?????"
"just kiss me... ugggh, cough"
it's like her condition is getting worse over time
"ok, .....chu"
i kiss her gently, even her body is cold, her lips is so warm
after 10 second, my head fell dizzy, my body feel hot, then a light is emitting from her body
i remove my lips and open my eyes
"Kiss Shot-san???"
then kiss shot dissapeared in front of me
"huh, who are you??"
replaced by a child who likely 11 years old who sneering at me
"a Vampire, i already told you my name though"
"when i preserved my power my body became like this, maybe i'm look like a school grader by you, but i'm 400 years old"
i'm still can't processed what happen in the last 30 minute ago
first a injury woman, the we kissed, then she turned into a kid?? maybe i'm gone mad, huuf
"so you are the same as busty woman in here not too long ago?"
"yeah, i'm sorry if i'm not as busty as my full form"
"so what about that kiss??"
"that kiss is a contract between us, you became my slave"
"though you not become a full vampire like me, just a half of it"
"wait wait wait, that escalated quickly, it's mean i'm not human again???"
"yeah now, you half human and half vampire"
"you say you wanna change, then I fullfil your wish"
"I give you the ability for vampire, it's a super-cell regeneration"
"you can manipulate every cell in your body"
"you can make your regeneration cell become faster, make your muscle cell become hard as steel or make your foot cells strong enough to jump that christmas tree over there"
i'm still confused with her explanation, not to mention it she explained that difficult word with her tiny body
"wait, how the connection between i want to change and i become a super human??"
"what if i told you this world is full of strange creature, we called it oddities"
"they swarming in this world but on the other side, sometime they emerged from other side to this side, even they manipulating or interact with you, human"
"oddities what are they.."
"ssshh, they are here.."
"who is they??"
"oddity who came to eat me, a strongest oddity in the world, so they become immortal"
after that, the ground is shaking from uknown impact above the alley
a rubble falling one by one
then a black wolf that walkng on his two feet jumped from roof to this alley instantly
"yooo Kiss Shot Acerola Orion Heart Under Blade. so this is you are, and you become so small, hahaha"
"ck.. he found me"
"Araragi koyomi as your master I command you to defend me from this monster"
"wait defend, you mean fight them?? are you crazy??? i can't even fight properly"
"just believe me, focus every cell in your body to do as your command them, especially speed and power"
"focus....focus..., my arm, foot"
"hahahah what are you doing, you use a mere human to defeat me?? what a foolish, then i kill you all!!!!"
I keep focusing on my cells
"groooar"
he attacked me with his claws, but it's feel like his speed is very slow, so i can dodge it perfectly
"heeey you don't keep running, i'll rip your head apart, haha"
"yeah My servant keep going, finally if your enemy open, focus on your fist then punch him flying!!!"
"grooooaaarr"
he rush to me with his two claws
"so slow!!"
i evade it then as kiss shot told me, i focus on my fist and puch him on the face
"hoooreeeaaa!!!!"
brrrruuaaggg, that werewolf flying to a concrete in alley and stuck on it
"urrrggh"
after that he dissapeared into thin air
"I did it, i can't believe it"
"huh, you did a great job, .....cough"
"oi kiss shot, are you okay, you say you preserved your power"
"haha don;t mind it, when you use your power, my power drained too, cough"
"hey you didn't tell me before"
"don't worry, just grasp my hand, that will slowly restore my power, that a privielge for a master and slave"
i grasp her small hand firmly, it's so cold
slowly her complexion on her face is gone

not too long after that, rumbling sound coming from above
the roof from a building start collapsing
"Araragi, there on the top, a girl is falling!!"
i focus on cells on my muscle to get better view
"what the, it's a girl on my class, Senjougahara Hitagi"
"what are you doing,help her, just focus on jumping and your regeneration cells"
"okay"
i kick the asphalt on my foot and jump as high as i can, the i grab Senjougahara hand and pull her body to my arm
after that i jump to avoid the rubble and land down
"huuuf....huff.."
"urgh...."
"are you okay??"
"emm fine, and thank you..... Araragi-kun"
"hee you know my name???"
she smiled beautifully with her long dark hair
my heart beating fast
then kiss shot grasp my shirt from behind..
after a while a white snow is raining down
"white christmas"
a girl on my hand and a vampire on my back, huuuf

What a hectic day, i can't bellieve it something like this happen
on December 24th i meet a santa claus in middle street
he give me a gift, that is a new life
i become a half vampire, has a superpower
and more importantly i meet (and save) crush on my life
highschool idol, Senjougahara Hitagi

err wait i forget my sister accessory, -___-

I guess I'll just go for it. This fanfic is about everyone's favorite loli, and everyone's favorite loli collector.

Help!

It's almost christmas and I don't have a present for my girlfriend. She gets really scary when she's angry, so I would like to avoid that at all costs. I know I shouldn't be too worried considering I heal pretty quickly, but for some reason I don't like the idea of coming home empty handed.

As i'am walking along looking for her present I spot a familiar girl wearing a pink backpack. This is my chance to take a little break from my current task. I just need to get closer without her noticing me. I sneak up behind her and grab her, then proceed to shake her around while yelling " it's good to see you again Hachikuji" The girl looks annoyed, but I think I see a faint smile when I put her down. "Rararararagi" she says with a smile. "That was totally on purpose" I said, returning her smile. "I fwubbed it" she said, making a face so adorable I felt like I had to believe her. "ok" I said, then I asked her, "what are you doing?"

"I was lonely." she said, " what are you doing."
" I'am looking for a present for Senjougahara."
" Can I help?"
" Sure."

So with that we both decided to walk around town In search of a present. After about two hours of searching, we still couldn't find anything good.

" Hachikuji, you're a girl, what would you want?"
"Candy."
" Screw this, I'll just get her a new stapler."

I turn to go into an office supply store and I feel a sharp pain in my arm. "You cant get a girl that" she says. I look down and realize she bit me. I grab her and flawlessly suplex her right outside the store. I go into the store and buy her a stapler, but i'am a little worried because I left Hachikuji out cold in front of the store. When I get there she looks even more intimidating than Senjougahara.

"Are you alright?" I ask.

Then without warning she proceeds to go berserk. For the next two minutes she beats me senseless. Luckily a passerby sees it and comes running over. She jumps in the middle of the fight and yells, "stop!"

Hachikuji looks up from my bleeding body and says, "who are you?"
The girl ignores Hachikuji and starts crying, then she says, "you shouldn't do that to your friends." Hachikuji laughs and says " He heals quickly, so it will be ok." The strange girl calms down and speaks.

"I'am Rena, Rena Ryugu."
"i'am Hachikuji Mayoi."

Rena looks up at Hachikuji, then she suddenly gets this wierd lok on her face. Before Hachikuji can say anything, Rena shouts

"Your so cute, I'am taking you home with me!"

A little while later, I regain consciousness and go home to give Senjougahara her present.

Meanwhle, in Hinamizawa:

"This will be the best christmas ever!" said Rena, as she was setting up her house for the celebration. The house was dim, the only light was the christmas tree and a few candles scattered around. Rena sat in the middle of the room, her friends dead bodies littered the floor. Under the tree there was only one present, and as Rena chopped away at her friends limbs, faint cries could be heard from inside the present.

Um ok now im confused, Is the Point to this suppose to be a character you like, or a your favourite Fictional character you made yourself..

I enjoyed the story i wrote even if it being small, i dont want to lose points for a story i love xD.

Edit: 

Haha sorry about my raving.. The situation for me is solved and it wasnt what i was thinking..Good work Solid xD.

Sorry if has some grammatical error, I'm not a native english speaker.

Also, sorry if this is boring, it's the first fanfic that I wrote. Actually, I've never read an entire fanfic before. But, here is my first, and probably last, fanfic:

A Christmas Together!

Miku and Luka are childhood friends. Luka came back from America after a few years living there, and started to live with Miku, until she could find a nice apartment. It was December 24th. Miku was very excited with the Christmas dinner.

-22:05-

When Luka comes home, with all the dinner prepared, she doesn’t know how to tell about the show that she accepted to do tonight. But, when she tells, Miku gets very sad and angry, and leave running.

Luka no baka!(Stupid Luka!)

Miku shouts before leaving.

Luka tries to go after her, but hesitates when she sees that it's almost time to leave.

---------

-22:27-

Miku runs through the city, with tears in her eyes. After 10 minutes running, she realizes that she’s already far from home, and it’s very late. But when she remembers what happened, she decides to not go back and spend Christmas Eve alone. While thinking about it, and walking aimlessly, she comes across a girl going alone, crossing the stone bridge. Miku is worried to see such a young girl walking around all alone at night, and go talk to her.

“Errr ... Excuse me, little girl. Are you alone?”

“…”

But the girl just keeps walking without paying attention.

“Hey, are you listening?”

“...”

Miku runs to stand in front of the girl and calls again.

“Little girl?”

Finally, the girl says something.

“Don’t talk to me.”

She continues walking.
But Miku remains in front of the little girl and asks again.
Are you alone? Where are your parents?”
“Don’t talk to me.”
Nevertheless, Miku keeps insisting. After all, she couldn’t abandon that little girl of elementary school carrying a pink backpack.
Are you looking for someone?”
“Do not talk to me. I hate you.”

With tears in her eyes, due to the unexpected response, Miku stood firm. She held in the hand of the little girl and said,
“I’ll stay with you until you are safe. After all, I do not want to spend the night in that empty house, and ...”
The little girl looked at Miku with a surprised look.
“It's nothing. My name is Miku. Hatsune Miku. And yours?”
“....... Hachikuji Mayoi.”
“So, Mayoi-chan, where are you going?”
The girl hesitated for a moment, and said

“I’m going to meet my mother.”
“Okay, I'll take you there.”
After a few minutes walking quietly, Mayoi asked,
Why are you walking around town the night before Christmas?”
.......... My friend ... She just got back from overseas ... and I was excited to spend Christmas Eve together like when we were kids! But, she agreed to work tonight, so... I... that stupid ...”
Without noticing, Miku was already crying. Mayoi, not knowing what to do, said,
“You know, I think you should forgive her. If you are friends for so long, something like this shouldn’t be enough to shake your friendship. I guess she has her motives. You should make it up.”

“……..”

After a few moments, Miku realized that this little girl, who was younger than she, was completely right, and said,
You're right. I should not have yelled at her. After arriving at yours mother’s house, I’ll go talk to her.”
“Don’t worry, we’re here.”

Mayoi said, pointing to a nearby home.
“Really?”

Miku asked.
Yes. You can go, it's almost time.”
“Thank you.”

Miku said as she ran.
Mayoi smiled slightly, and kept walking aimlessly.

---------

-22:17-

Luka looked at the clock and saw that there was no time to run behind Miku. She should get ready soon.

-22:58-

Despite being a show to cheer the kids on Christmas, Luka began to think that maybe she should have refused. She had thought to invite Miku to come along with her, but she could not tell before Miku prepare everything, and ended up hurting his dearest friend.

-23:40-

“Maybe wasn't too late to quit. They could find someone else to perform. But if they do not find, the kids will be very sad.”
Luka was having an internal conflict.
“Do not worry about it. Go ahead, I'll stay in your place. “
When Luka heard this, she turned quickly and saw a blonde girl with blue eyes. Her rival, Kagamine Rin.
Rin?”
“D-Don't misunderstand me, I'm doing this for the kids!”
Luka, with tears in her eyes, hugged Rin.

“W-What?”

“Thank you very much, Rin!”

Go soon, before I change my mind.”
“One day I'll return the favor.”
Luka said, as she ran toward the square.

*Sigh*

---------

-23:55-

Luka was running across the square, when suddenly bumped into someone.
I'm sorry!”
“Don’t worry, I'm also in a hurry.
“Huh? That voice...
“Are you...
“MIKU?” LUKA?”

“Sorry Miku, I’d tell you about the show, but I was afraid to talk right after you have prepared everyt-”
“No, it’s my fault. I didn’t tell you that I was preparing something. Sorry, I was being selfish.”
Amid tears and hugs, something white and ice fell on Miku’s nose.

This is ... snow?”
“A White Christmas!”
And with perfect timing, on the screen, Kagamine Rin shouted
“Merry Christmas!”

---------

After watching the show, Miku and Luka went home and ate Christmas dinner prepared with so much care.

Well here goes some lame story telling with no point watsoever.

December 23rd, 9:33 pm
It was your average cold winter night. Everyone in town was busy with last minute christmas shopping. The stores were about to close as the snow started getting ready to fall heavily during night. That was all they could see as they sat on a cardboard box at the corner of the street. Oshino Shinobu and Hachikuji Mayoi could not get into the christmas spirit due to some unfortunate events. 
Distracted by all the christmas lights Hachikuji wandered off from her original route as she headed to Araragi's house for a sleepover followed by a christmas eve dinner. Perhaps affected by her nature or maybe just because of her childish mind, the lights made her stray off course and she ended up lost amidst all the in the middle of a crossroad.
Little did she know that on the opposite end of said crossroad Oshino Shinobu wandered with a box full of donuts that she promised to bring to the party. Except right now partying was the last thing on her mind as she completely forgot she did not know her way back home due to Araragi being the one that always picks her up. Some typical childish argument, the likes of "I can go home by myself, i'm 500 years old you know! Don't treat me like a kid." as most of us know, came back to haunt her right after she left those glass doors at the bakery store.
Maybe it was fate or maybe it was just a coincidence, but these 2 girls quickly found each other amidst the darkness of the night and quickly figured they should stick together for the sake of both. Using the donuts as food and the cardboard box as shelter. They spent the remaining hours before christmas eve together, hoping there was some chance that tomorrow would be a brighter day.

December 24th, 11:17 am
Hachikuji quickly lets out a loud groan as she feels Shinobu's fangs carved in her scalp
"What do you think you're doing!?" she yelled
"A vampire needs food, donuts are alright but i need some source of iron as well" Shinobu replied as she licked the remaining droplets off her lips
"For now we need to find a way back home" said Hachikuji, quickly regaining her composure. She knew that arguing was not the thing to do at the moment.
And so they started walking aimlessly around the city. With no clear directions or an actual address they had no idea where to start.
Why didn't they know the address you might wonder. Well when you're dead you don't really care where you lay down, it's not like it will kill you to begin with.
But weakened without Araragi's blood, Shinobu could not use her powers to help. And Hachikuji's guidance senses are as good as an apple's. How would they get out of this mess? Could they actually get out of this mess to begin with? Perhaps they were fated to stay there in the cardboard box for the rest of eternity.

December 24th 4:28 pm
A snowstorm erupted from the skies. The cold was unbearable. They frail legs  could no longer move a muscle, if they were even lucky to feel any legs at all. They had already pretty much given up on christmas. There was no food left, their appearance was a mess. What point was there in returning home just for the sake of a christmas eve party they won't even be able to help with? Araragi was probably running wild at this point searching for the 2. Or perhaps he didn't even bother move a finger as he indulged in his girlfriend and got distracted from the rest of the world. Well it's not like it matters. They were not alone after all, they had each other, they weren't going to die twice so they might as well make themselves comfortable. 

Those were the thoughts in their heads as they held hands and closed their eyes due to fatigue. It didn't really matter anymore.

But then, then it happened.

Shinobu slowly opened her eyelids, something warm was on her shoulders. Snow? No it was water. But it was snowing just a minute ago, or was it an hour? Did entire seasons pass and it was already summer? How long had they been asleep?
No, that's wrong. It wasn't any unnatural event like that. Up in the sky, something bright and hot. The sun perhaps? But it was 10:12 pm, that would be inconceivable.
As she shaked Hachikuji's shoulder and pointed torwards the now lit up night sky there it was. Piercing through the clouds, without a care in the world heading torwards the earth's surface, right torwards the 2 girls. Gurren Lagann!

Why do you ask? I have no idea. But it doesn't matter. Time had not stopped. Such tragic fate was not written down yet as Gurren Laggan landed in front of the two girls and extended its solid metal hand
"Do you need a lift?" mutered the large machine.
What harm could it do? The most unreasonable of things happened before their eyes it's not like it could get any weirder.
And so they hopped on Gurren Laggan as it took off.
From the sky they could see the whole city looking at them and also the thing they most wanted to see. Araragi's house.

December 24th, 11:50 pm
Everyone was outside. Araragi, Senjougahara, Karen, Tsukihi, Kanbaru, Nadeko. All of them dropped their jaws as Gurren Laggan landed right by the front door.
The two girls hopped off the tall shoulder and clinged onto Araragi. But it wasn't only that. Everyone there joined arms for a large group hug.Feeling the warmth that could not be felt anywhere else in the world. Yes that was the best christmas gift they could have had. There's no need for donuts or any other materialism. Love is priceless after all.

December 25th, 12:00 am
The sky was once again dark. There was no city to be seen either.
Only vast darkness with countless spots in every degree.
That's because everyone was holding a christmas party inside Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan which was sailing by earth at the time.
As they held hands and played together, with a big ear to ear smile after the events that had happened. Oshino Shinobu and Hachikuji Mayoi thought to themselves how wonderful it is to ride a massive metal robot hundreds of times the size of the earth. And with that they started tearing the wrapping paper off their presents while shouting at the same time: "Merry Christmas!"

It's 3:12 am as i finish writing this. Do not blame me for anything you encounter there.

I'd rather not allow edits, but as I have no way to enforce it, it's no problem if you do.

Thanks!

Well.. here is my entry. I've never wrote fanfiction before and english is not my first language, so I originally planned to just write whatever and get the 5 points. However, somewhere along the way I started finding it pretty fun... And now I'm kinda proud of the result. Not sure if it's of any interest to anybody other than myself, but I hope whoever reads it find it fun!

Fanfiction Contest  

Haruhi stormed into the club room like a mother trying to find her child in the middle of a burning building: 

“We will participate in a contest from Fuwanovel, so start writing a December holyday’s fanfiction with your favorite fictional character!" She said grandiously. "Oh, and try to put Hachikuji Mayoi somewhere in it. ” 

Who is Hachikuji Mayoi? 

“That girl over there! I found her on the way here. She is really cute, isn’t she?” Haruhi said proudly, while pointing at empty space. “Come in, don’t be shy… wait, don’t go away!” 

… 

Putting it aside for now, is that why you told to bring something to write with? Why would you call us here in the middle of the holydays to participate in some fanfiction contest? And what in the world is a “fuwa novel”?  

“Men shouldn’t be picky about details. Stop asking useless questions and get it done in 48 hours!” She answered peevishly “And it better be good. After this we are going for the Nobel!” 

After making an absurd demand she put an armband with the words “Veteran Member” around her wrist and started typing energetically in a red notebook she took out of her bag. I decided to just go along with it and try to avoid the world wide disaster that may happen if we lose this contest. Haruhi has been acting a bit more like an almost sensible person in the last months, and Koizumi said no closed spaces have appeared in a while, but I would rather not take any chances. 

I turned on the clubroom computer and opened a text editor. I must decide to what write about… First of all, who my favorite fictional character? 

… 

No, it’s pointless to try thinking about it. Let’s just go with something that looks easy to write about. It’s not like anybody would bother checking whether any of the characters in the story is my favorite or not. 

But I still don’t know what to write about. I take a look around the room to see how the others are doing.  

Koizumi seems to be deep in tough… Planning a gimmick for a mystery story, I’m sure.  

Mikuru is wearing a santa costume instead of the usual maid outifit. She is carefully writing in a notebook with cute drawings on the page borders. When she meets my gaze, she starts blushing and hurriedly tries to hide her story. If you react like that it only makes me more curious, you know? 

Nagato is typing at amazing speed. Since is always reading those foreign Science Fiction books, maybe it’s a Sci-Fi story? A Sci-Fi story written by an alien… I really want to see that.  

Haruhi is now staring at her notebook’s screen as if she finally found the man who assassinated her parents. Looks like she is stuck. When she notices I’m looking at her she stares back at me with eyes that say “Stop dillydallying and get back to work!”  

I turn back to the computer’s screen. It’s still blank. I guess no good will come from staring at it… I start typing whatever comes to my head: 

“Haruhi stormed into the club room like a mother trying to find her child in the middle of a burning building…”