Share your Graphics

Arturia

Yip spot on okami. I too have realised that it is missing something but I can't figure what that is

Background is kinda empty, you could add some week brightness tribals or something, Or logos of character names or some quote from them.

But don't get me wrong it is very good this way too.

I have two big flaws when it comes to making various anime graphics including signatures and avatars.

1) I am bad when it comes to incorporating brushs and brush-related elements in my works. Most of my works have included none or very little of these creative elements.

2) I am horrendous when it comes to renders. Therefore, I am dependent on other creative folks for good sources of starting material on which to build my graphics from.

Hmm i suppose most people would struggle at there own individual faults..

i guess mine would be..Haha i think it shows in some of my work..The background.

im sure i can add brushes and say individual characters to the image..but making a solid well matching background always gets to me..I either make it plain or messy with too much brushes..

Sorry for Double Post, Just wanted to mention i made my New Avatar this morning...Took a Picture of Akira and made the stars and milky way myself.

Edit: I will edit it rather then add a new post..I changed and made a Sig out of that previous picture..I feel like its cramped due to the Size restrictions aswell as with my poor planning...but nonetheless here is my new sig.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow you guys are good.

Are you working with a tablet or just with a mouse.

I'm going to buy myself a tablet as I really want to do graphic design and direct drawing on a computer (rather than scanning which is a pain, because i have to ink, and scanning quality is ... not good).

Would you have any advice, would it be about what to buy and if you don't use a tablet just the software you use to do this.

Being able to do illustrations is kinda my dream.

Still i'm far from you guys.

Maybe i'll join the topic with my own pictures in a few months :)

I have a tablet type of THing..haha its the non screen version..Kind of crappy.. Anyway i dont use it.. Otherthen that i use Photoshop and Illustrator from Adobe, All i do is take a chracter from a previous picture, And add a few brush strokes and add some details and effects to them to give the look xD..

I just finished my Course for Graphical Design...How do you take to it Maef?...To me i enjoy it thoroughly...Much better then standing at a bar for 10 hours straight...Kills my legs..

Anyway good luck Maef, Its fun to draw and work on the things you love xD.

I plan on taking art, or design classes next year as i'm in the middle of my science studies, and the most important year.

But I draw ever yweek alone at home, taking example on what's been made or trying alone (which doesn't end well most of the time )

I hope i'll be able to provide something nice in a few years.

I don't think I can make a living out of it anymore :P

I'm too old and only a beginner, so i'll do it as a regular hobby once i have time and i really hope I can create nice things.

But not till a few years :)

But you gotta begin some day !

And first step will be to be able to master the design software and do what you guys do, which is really nice :)

• 3 weeks later...