Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru discussion

Nosebleed

mainArt.jpg

Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru

Patch released by Ate The Moon Translations

VNDB

Instructions on how to install the patch:

Install the game, you don’t have to download the update from the official website, it’s already included.

1. Download these files (if you haven't downloaded the Fuwanovel version) which consist of the patch and custom font. Install the font into your computer.

2.Extract the stuff inside the patch folder shown below into your ikikoi folder.
instructions-for-dummies1.jpg?w=500&h=12
3. Run cs2.exe in your ikikoi folder, and reach out for this menu (if you don’t own a mouse, pressing alt+C twice will make the menu appear). Go to the フォント(font) tab and select Ikikoi Custom Font.
instructions-for-dummies2.jpg?w=500&h=29
4.Done

How to tell if you messed up?
If you, for some reason didn’t follow the instructions, this will happen. You don’t want this to happen.
do-it.jpg?w=500&h=105

The game will be uploaded, prepatched, on Fuwanovel whenever the torrent is ready. don't you guys miss the old days :makina:

A torrent is being currently worked on by Kendjin

This thread is for discussion of the game primarly, just to avoid making a ton of threads about it.

So the patch JUST came out today.

Personally I'm quite excited for it, i just read there's an actual Imouto with blood relation to the protagonist and i have a soft spot for that. The fact that the story goes kind of like a slice of life also gets me very excited, this light hearted stuff is what puts a smile on my face.

Which heroine do you plan on going for first?

What are your thoughts on the game overall?

Edited by Eclipsed

I took a look at that the game, and it's not my kind of VN.

According to their own page, the translation seems to be a bit engrish-like, which got me a bit worried.

Seems to have some femdom (though not much) and the heroines attitude towards the protagonist isn't my type of thing either. The concept doesn't seem very good for me too.

Well, these are just my first impressions, and I may be proven wrong by the game in the near future. For now, I'll play it, but I'm not waiting much from it.

Gonna try and get this up soon, not sure if Nay is already doing it.

I just posted it was Nayleen because i didn't know anyone else worked on the game uploads. I guess i'll edit it a little. Sorry for that~

I'll update the thread with the link to the Fuwanovel download whenever it's up.

Makura's games tend to have slightly weird characters and character-relationships.  This game isn't an exception.  I liked the maid's route and the vice-president's route the best, personally.  The protag is your standard donkan protag, though he is perhaps more capable than your average protag.  His intelligence is average, but he works hard to make up for his flaws and to satisfy those who place their trust in him.  The paths tend to vary in degrees of drama - in particular, the vice-president;s path has some interesting twists - but as moege go, this is a good choice. 

I've been told a lot of negative things about this, mainly how the heroines treat the protagonist.  They tried to summarize the heroines as "variations of tsundere."  

To me tsundere is nothing more than a plus+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I don't have a doubt in my mind that I will like it~

Has anyone played enough yet to comment on the engrish part? I'd like to try this out but I'm not really sure I'll bother if the translation is poorly done.

It was done by quite experienced translator (he done Katahane, several Hanabira games, and some not yet released stuff), I don't think its as bad as he claims it to be and definitely not moenovel level.

Well, except the maid.  She's not tsundere... rather she enjoys screwing with the protagonist's head.

Well, that sounds terrifying.  I don't have the mental stability or strength of heart for something like that.

How big a deal is she?  Other than that, this seems like a nice, relaxing game.  I don't wanna end up in the fetal position.

Guest madoka12345

Wow..........another unexpected release. Although the ratings are slightly worrying, 7's aren't are the best. Also it seems to not be that long. And from what I played from http://vndb.org/v1660 it was pretty lame so it can't be much worse. If no torrents come up, I'll just torrent the game and patch it, need something to do at work tomorrow.

But came someone really confirm its length? http://vndb.org/v1660 Did not seem very long so far from what I have read.

Has anyone played enough yet to comment on the engrish part? I'd like to try this out but I'm not really sure I'll bother if the translation is poorly done.

Isn't it because it wasn't edited?

It was completely translated, but the translations weren't fixed up and proofread-ed by an edtior.

http://tsukiatte.wordpress.com/2013/11/24/ikikoi-release/

"Do note that although it’s completely translated into English, the editing is incomplete, and the efforts invested in this game vary. It’s clearly not a proper “release”, but more of a “giving up” on finishing this. This is a decision made at the end of October after roughly 2 months of stagnation, when it has became clear that this project will not be going anywhere."

It's a shame no one bothered to proofread it. At least they cared enough to release the patch if anyone wants to. Unlike some groups they admit they didn't edit it to avoid mad fans.

I've read SonoHanabira 3 as mentioned in the post, is it at the same level as that? If it is then i  can deal with it.