What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

I feel that way a lot more about Persona 4 than I do about Persona 3.  I don't really care what happens to Yu and the gang but seeing Junpei, Yukari and them again was the best part of Ultimax for me. 

Also, we need some resolution to Elizabeth's new quest on saving the P3 protagonist, which I am looking forward too.

Same here, I think Arena 3 is inevitable at this point.   However if they jump into the future again with Persona 5 cast and older returning P4 members that would be fine. 

Played some Hyrule Warriors at a friend's house. It's a pretty fun game. Nothing unexpected given how it's billed, but I'm a decent Dynasty Warriors fan so Zelda-fying everything is good enough for me.

Also, I think Sheik has finally been overthrown as my main in Smash. Rosalina is just so damn fun and potent.

My Smash Bros 3DS finally arrived yesterday. Been pretty busy but I got a little of that in on the train. Controls take some getting used to after playing eons of Brawl on the gamecube controller or wiimote/nunchcck (whatever was available). Might change the shield to one of the face buttons so it feels more natural.

Having never played a Disgea game, would 4 be alright to start with?

Each numbered game is pretty much stand alone so yeah you can start there if you like. I've been told this one has the strongest story since the first game (haven't finished it because of Item World grinding...makes it a little too easy to get sidetracked) and who can say no to a game where the MC is a vampire obsessed with sardines?

Each numbered game is pretty much stand alone so yeah you can start there if you like. I've been told this one has the strongest story since the first game (haven't finished it because of Item World grinding...makes it a little too easy to get sidetracked) and who can say no to a game where the MC is a vampire obsessed with sardines?

This one is also rumored to be a parody of Twilight, the humor is good.  I also stopped around episode 5 years ago and haven't gotten around to it yet.