Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Aaand we're back to square 1 everyone!

Oh come on, I didn't confess my eternal love or call someone cheap compliments

Did you know that it has stayed that way for ages? Despite my repeated attempts to break it...

tbh I noticed it just now

Heh I had to unfollow it because I was getting too many notifications. I'd wake up and see I had 100-150 notifications as opposed to the 60-70 I tend to get now.

My, my aren't we popular? ;)

So guys, my grandfather's in the hospital with pneumonia

he probably won't make it out...

Sorry tiag but i advice you to avoid jokes like that at that time.

My name is Tiago, TiagoFVarela.

If you're also interested in my advice I suggest people avoid posting sensitive matters on the internet and expect positive, beaming responses and pity and attention.

Either way, I am a sensible human being and I should know other people don't like that kind of response... :nervous:

Though what I said was exactly the same I told my mother back when my uncle went to the hospital and died. I don't like being all serious over such matters myself.

Feel free to completely ignore this, I just had to get this out somewhere.

Ok, so I just played Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zero...

I don't even know how I feel about those audio logs, those were just plain disturbing. They just didn't feel necessary, like, at all.

And the ending only made it worse. I actually liked Paz as a character. Sure, she wasn't a great character or anything like that, but was that really necessary? Was the whole point of this just to make us hate Skullface? If so, I'm really disappointed with you Hideo.
And no matter how gruesome The Phantom Pain gets, I have to beat it, my gamer side won't allow otherwise, so here's to hoping we get something out of those tapes.

Sorry about that. Move along, nothing to see here.

Feel free to completely ignore this, I just had to get this out somewhere.

Ok, so I just played Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zero...

I don't even know how I feel about those audio logs, those were just plain disturbing. They just didn't feel necessary, like, at all.

And the ending only made it worse. I actually liked Paz as a character. Sure, she wasn't a great character or anything like that, but was that really necessary? Was the whole point of this just to make us hate Skullface? If so, I'm really disappointed with you Hideo.

And no matter how gruesome The Phantom Pain gets, I have to beat it, my gamer side won't allow otherwise, so here's to hoping we get something out of those tapes.

Sorry about that. Move along, nothing to see here.

Well that's Hideo FUCKING Kojima (Yes you need to write his name like that) for you.

I also liked Paz and at first had hoped for her to rejoin in MGSV.

Though I kinda suspect it's very "japanese" to make a story serious by adding rape victims, Atleast it feels that way..

Well that's Hideo FUCKING Kojima (Yes you need to write his name like that) for you.

I also liked Paz and at first had hoped for her to rejoin in MGSV.

Though I kinda suspect it's very "japanese" to make a story serious by adding rape victims, Atleast it feels that way..

It honestly makes me not want MGSV, but I just can't not get it, it's MGS after all.

I was hoping the same, but we saw how that turned out.