Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

They're doing it KnK style. I.e. several movies. I think that's the case, anyway.

It's in a rocky boat, unsure what it's fate will be. I'm keeping low expectations to be safe.

I don't trust anything Seventhstyle. They're the ones who started the rumor about an original route. But yeah, it's an RPG game.

Jap rpg game, who knows if it will be released outside japan ......

Poor Rin, and here I was hoping that she would look much better in anime like saber.

fatestay%20night%20tohsaka%20rin%20saber

Rin looks better in both Fate/Zero AND Carnival Phantasm. Her face is just... off... here. Like, it's way too soft. And the features are wrong. Sometimes, it's fine, but others... no, just no. For example, she looks fine at 01:50, but terrible at 00:30.

If we're lucky, those issues will be fixed in the blu-ray release (Although I doubt it.)

Rin looks better in both Fate/Zero AND Carnival Phantasm. Her face is just... off... here. Like, it's way too soft. And the features are wrong. Sometimes, it's fine, but others... no, just no. For example, she looks fine at 01:50, but terrible at 00:30.

If we're lucky, those issues will be fixed in the blu-ray release (Although I doubt it.)

Rin was a child in F/Z, so that doesn't count and I haven't seen Carnival Phantasm. The problem is only prominent sometimes, as you said. In Saber's case though, she looks tones better in F/Z than the vn. After watching F/Z, Saber in the vn doesn't look good at all.

Night.

Rin was a child in F/Z, so that doesn't count and I haven't seen Carnival Phantasm. The problem is only prominent sometimes, as you said. In Saber's case though, she looks tones better in F/Z than the vn. After watching F/Z, Saber in the vn doesn't look good at all.

Night.

I never mentioned Saber. And in F/Z, her face still looked right. She LOOKED like a younger version of the Rin from the Realta Nua openings and other series. The Rin we have now

does not look like any of the others.

Fate.

Everything related to Fate/(insertwhateverhere)

Like,what is it?An anime series?A VN(series)?Comics?

It is a Vn that has been adapted into anime and manga. Vn is somewhat old and has megh graphics but the story seems to be really good.

I recommend Fate/Zero. Watch it on CR(CrunchyRoll). You will cry the manliest of tears. It is the epitome of epic.

I have returned from my suspension cuz well

4e9af75e505fc.jpg

Oh wells, that has gotta be a record right, only had this account three days. So whats going on, I'm to lazy to go back and read the last page  ^_^

Fail images are frequent today, huh.

Everything related to Fate/(insertwhateverhere)

Like,what is it?An anime series?A VN(series)?Comics?

Fate/Stay Night is a revolutionary visual novel from 2006, written by Nasu. It has 3 routes and spawned 2 shitty adaptations. Latter, Gen Urobutchi, with Nasu's supervision, wrote the prequel LN Fate/Zero. In 2011 (Or 2012, don't remember), Ufotable adapted Fate/Zero into a top-notch anime. Now they are adapting 2 routes from the original VN. One as a series, the other as films.

The main plotline of all Fate works focuses on the Holy Grail War. A tournament between 7 "Masters" to win the Holy Grail, which will grant any wish you so desire. To fight in the war, the Masters summons Heroic Spirits, or "Servants", which are legendary people such as King Arthur and Alexander the Great to fight in the war. F/Z focuses on the 4th Grail War, and F/SN focuses on the 5th.

If you want to know more, I recommend watching Fate/Zero, and then either read Fate/Stay Night or wait for the remake. Oh, and the first episode of F/Z is really long and boring, but it gets insanely good after that.

Fail images are frequent today, huh.

Fate/Stay Night is a revolutionary visual novel from 2006, written by Nasu. It has 3 routes and spawned 2 shitty adaptations. Then latter, Gen Urobutchi, with Nasu's supervision, wrote the prequel LN Fate/Zero. In 2011 (Or 2012, don't remember), Ufotable adapted Fate/Zero into a top-notch anime. Now they are adapting 2 routes from the original VN. One as a series, the other as films

Fail Image? Well it was supposed to be Chris with the "I did a terrible thing sign on" and crying XD. I posted an explicit photo apparently, don't know of what though

I've been wondering what happened with yandere translations no updates for like 8 months and i was thinking how about i just translate the untranslated part of miyako route and preferably the true route too

the problem is i don't know how to translate so i read some topics in the internet and i need a tool to extract the text and i don't know which tool is compatible with majikoi so i want someone to help me with this give me a link for the text extractor or preferably help me out on this project it's just a short one so please any help is ok

EDIT:ETA beginning to mid July

is this the estimation of when miyako's route will be finished?

What evs', that suspension made me go on an Anime and VN binge and marathoned 

No game no life and finished Comyu, ahh! It was amazing. Though that whole situation will probably happen again because I don't read the rules for anything, not even at work, but still. . .

frabz-I-feel-so-amazing-7b198d.jpg

is this the estimation of when miyako's route will be finished?

It was. The translator ran into some delays, though, so it got pushed back a bit.

What evs', I should thank Nosebleed for it though, because of it I went on an Anime and VN binge and marathoned 

No game no life and finished Comyu, ahh! It was amazing. Though that whole situation will probably happen again because I don't read the rules for anything, not even at work, but still. . .

Does Comyu have any anal???