Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

How come there are so many people with dyslexia on the internet. It's like I meet a new one once a month.

people with learning difficulty's is the norm now i think in america in 2012 it was like 60 percent of people had some form of learning difficulty so it isn't all that uncommon any more

not my particular genre but as far as those sort of songs go it was not bad, was not bad

The Diary is not one of my favourite songs from them, to be honest.

However, "Lion", "Rain", "Undead", "Young", "Paradise Lost", "City", and "Believe" are pretty good.

people with learning difficulty's is the norm now i think in america in 2012 it was like 60 percent of people had some form of learning difficulty so it isn't all that uncommon any more

I could make a 'Merica joke, but I won't. But I could.

The Diary is not one of my favourite songs from them, to be honest.

However, "Lion", "Rain", "Undead", "Young", "Paradise Lost", "City", and "Believe" are pretty good.

I could make a 'Merica joke, but I won't. But I could.

i will look at the songs like said it's not my preferred genre but i'm always open minded btw im not american im english... just need to clarify that

i will look at the songs like said it's not my preferred genre but i'm always open minded btw im not american im english... just need to clarify that

There's a link in one of the song names for a reason, btw.

You're English? I'm jealous. Wish I was English, just so I could actually speak English properly.

You're English? I'm jealous. Wish I was English, just so I could actually speak English properly.

i looked at undead i'l look at paradise lost now. you seem to type it quite well at least but its nothing special now if only we had someone who could speak Japanese and English...

wow that anime looked pretty good, that song wasn't bad either my preferred genres are metal and classical. for a second there it looked like it was in vn format is there a vn version of it? im interested now

wow that anime looked pretty good, that song wasn't bad either my preferred genres are metal and classical. for a second there it looked like it was in vn format is there a vn version of it? im interested now

The reason that AMV is good is because it's the exact opposite of the actual anime. The actual anime is a generic slice of life comedy romance.

Also, you like Death Note, yes? Then you may enjoy this one.

The reason that AMV is good is because it's the exact opposite of the actual anime. The actual anime is a generic slice of life comedy romance.

Also, you like Death Note, yes? Then you may enjoy this one.

disappointing i still may look into it though. wow those editing skills i wish i was able to do that i like how they used C.C in it that was pretty good, i'm not usually all that into amv's but there are some really good ones out there.