Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I know that this is quite off-topic but,why are there sooooo many translators that start a work,get to 30-60% and then just ''drop dead''???It seems that every unfinished VN in this site has this problem

Can you imagine sitting at a computer for hours, translating lines and lines with nothing in return. I probably wouldn't do it unless I got paid. It'd be like writing my term papers for months everyday

I know that this is quite off-topic but,why are there sooooo many translators that start a work,get to 30-60% and then just ''drop dead''???It seems that every unfinished VN in this site has this problem

Also 60% of 40,000 lines is not that much. You still have thousands of lines left. It's not like you are almost done or anything like that.

I see your holding the fort Ouraibaa Hjyuraa continue on with your talk of anal and uncaring nature towards others.

Uncaring? Shit, I care more about you people than my own step-mom. It's just tough love.

Yamato's dick is going to explode in Miyako from saving up for so long and she is gonna love every second XD

Amen.

Been playing Fate/Stay Night, never actually finished it, but I did watch Fate/Zero which was godlike. Fuck it's good so far, it really lives up to the hype. Artstyle is a little aged, but that's more than understandable.

Also been playing Steins;Gate, great visual novel. Love it a lot, always have. Any science fiction sort of thing is right up my alley.

Downloading Comyu now.

And waiting on Miyako, which I hope is soon. Cross our fingers.

Is there any Sci-Fi VNs that people can recommend in the meantime while waiting for the route?

Been playing Fate/Stay Night, never actually finished it, but I did watch Fate/Zero which was godlike. Fuck it's good so far, it really lives up to the hype. Artstyle is a little aged, but that's more than understandable.

Also been playing Steins;Gate, great visual novel. Love it a lot, always have. Any science fiction sort of thing is right up my alley.

Downloading Comyu now.

And waiting on Miyako, which I hope is soon. Cross our fingers.

Is there any Sci-Fi VNs that people can recommend in the meantime while waiting for the route?

Have you tried Deus ex Machina Demonbane

Have you tried Deus ex Machina Demonbane

I have not, but after looking it up, I saw it was described as a series with Mecha and Cthulhu Mythos elements. And as a huge Lovecraftian fan, that's perfect for me. I'll try that out next! Thanks!