Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Guest Draconos

well, he's Capt...he has all the luck in the world and is always right!!!

What makes this comment funny is that my friends say that my Luck is Rank Z with -4curse aura.

Well, funny to me at least.

Btw your profile picture reminds me of The Breaker

Oh and Kafu (I'm going to call you Kafu, Kafunapa3 from now on wheter you like it or not!) Understanding humanity is quite easy. You just need to understand that its not understandable and except someone to do things you dont want them to do/say that it wont happen

Guest Draconos

It was meant to be a Harry Potter reference, but with Harry switched with Draco Malfoy. Oh well.

I know, I was thinkin' about callin' you Hagrid but Draco is latina and means dragon so i chose to go that way instead.

Guest Draconos

Fair enough. I know that Draco means Dragon (duh), but now that I think about it, it's amazing how deep the Malfoys' condescendence goes. Naming your own child "dragon". Really?

Well if I remember correctly Malfoys are quite arrogant and prideful, so it's natural that they would like their child to be strong and powerful so its makes sense to name him after something powerful and strong like a dragon. No?

Well if I remember correctly Malfoys are quite arrogant and prideful, so it's natural that they would like their child to be strong and powerful so its makes sense to name him after something powerful and strong like a dragon. No?

It makes sense, I know. Their arrogance just never ceases to amaze me, t'is all.

P.S. Yay for my hundredth post! :D

Guest Draconos

It makes sense, I know. Their arrogance just never ceases to amaze me, t'is all.

P.S. Yay for my hundredth post! :D

Congratulations! Also, hoy hoy, how can you be amazed at arrogance of family made by western author? I thought that you watch animes and mangas and VNs. We all know that japanese stuff amaze us more than western

Congratulations! Also, hoy hoy, how can you be amazed at arrogance of family made by western author? I thought that you watch animes and mangas and VNs. We all know that japanese stuff amaze us more than western

I will always be more amazed by Japanese products, but that doesn't mean that western products can't also amaze me.

Guest Draconos

I will always be more amazed by Japanese products, but that doesn't mean that western products can't also amaze me.

Good answer, take some bread.

.....Can't think of anything else to say at the moment. Damn, guess my spamming as been stopped.....for a while. (I can already see this message being edited in future)

Nothing to edit this for.....just kidding. I'm going to fill this with text that is totally not worth reading, skip thru this last part.

I really want to go off topic since I haven't been able to derail things and make 'em go off topic since good ol' Warcraft III days.... Oh well, guess I'm going to clear Majikoi routes since i lost my save files. I'll still creep around tho

Good answer, take some bread.

.....Can't think of anything else to say at the moment. Damn, guess my spamming as been stopped.....for a while. (I can already see this message being edited in future)

Well, since we're on the subject of Harry Potter, you can go read this: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6008512/1/A-Butterfly-Effect

ALL HAIL YURI!

Oh and Kafu (I'm going to call you Kafu, Kafunapa3 from now on wheter you like it or not!) Understanding humanity is quite easy. You just need to understand that its not understandable and except someone to do things you dont want them to do/say that it wont happen

Haha don't worry bud, everyone shortens my profile name XD

Well I kind of accepted that fact, I just keep getting reminded of how idiotic the human race is (I should really lower my expectations).

Guest Draconos

Haha don't worry bud, everyone shortens my profile name XD

Well I kind of accepted that fact, I just keep getting reminded of how idiotic the human race is (I should really lower my expectations).

Society needs idiots like myself after all, as horrible as it sounds to wise people. Look down on us as much as you want but remember that society needs us meat/fatpiles as well!

Society needs idiots like myself after all, as horrible as it sounds to wise people. Look down on us as much as you want but remember that society needs us meat/fatpiles as well!

Aye you're right. I consider myself an idiot (I dropped out of school to join the military, not a smart choice :P). And I take pride in the fact that I'm at the lowest tier of society XD

Guest Draconos

Aye you're right. I consider myself an idiot (I dropped out of school to join the military, not a smart choice :P). And I take pride in the fact that I'm at the lowest tier of society XD

People say I'm clever. I don't know about hat so i keep calling m'self idiot and such. At least I wont get too  arrogant or self-centered that way (unlike one of m'friends but thats another story)

and as usual I regret typing the earlier part of this post. I'm sorry guys.