Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

You Sir just won my respect!

Also I love your sign since that scene from Avatar was basically the best thing to ever happen.

So good actually, that I have to watch it again right now!

Edit: What movie titles did you use to form these titles? It seemed like you worked off some examples.

I enjoyed most of the american animated show, read the comic and am currently waiting for the 3rd season of the sequel to finish. : ) As for the titles, they were all puns on more or less famous movies or novel(some more clever than others). : )

Shakespeare in love, Good will hunting, The tale of two cities, Love story, Bye-bye birdie and the last one was a mesh of Monty Python's Life of Brian and Monty Python's Holly grail. The 4th one was my own addition. : )

edit: Just remembered the first one is a play on an american day time soap opera "the young and the restless" 

It all begins with a pervert who got one side crush to another person while he eatin a hot dog..

I may not agree with your taste, but I do appreciate creativity and double entendre's . : )

I tip my hat to you in respect, good sir.

I thank you kind sir. *bows head respectfully*

Edited by IHS88

Read about 10-20 of Monmon's post and let the weirdness flow from the darkest recesses of your mind to the keyboard. Ignore the voices of sanity screaming "OHHHH GOOOOD STAAAAHP!". xD

Read about 10-20 of Monmon's post and let the weirdness flow from the darkest recesses of your mind to the keyboard. Ignore the voices of sanity screaming "OHHHH GOOOOD STAAAAHP!". xD

Well....what can i say...

i`ll just take these as compliment and drink it with my baby tears...

Kurisu-chan is in vehement denial of being tsundere. So of course Kurisu-chan is super tsundere! : )

I don't like that kind of reasoning.

Not tsundere would deny to be tsundere

Tsundere will deny to be tsundere

Where is means to separate them?

I just went on YouTube and wrote a lengthy paragraph about why SAO sucks, and I come back and there are so many new replies! O.o

Does that come with a drink order of tears of your enemies? : )

That's be my cool glass of ice water.

I don't even know how I should start with this thread.

Well, a good way to start would be to use your mighty snow influence to get this thread moved back to a relevant part of the forum so I can get my 1000+ post number.