Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl is proving to be quite a great game o:

Is there an option for japanese voices? I've had a tab open to amazon's page on this game since it was mentioned a while ago and I've been debating with myself about whether or not I should get it

*snip*

Your avatar is amazing. Nekomimi are justice!

Is there an option for japanese voices? I've had a tab open to amazon's page on this game since it was mentioned a while ago and I've been debating with myself about whether or not I should get it

Your avatar is amazing. Nekomimi are justice!

Yes. Actually, you can even have the text in japanese xD

Btw, the English dub is really well-done, just in case you have doubts.

Yes. Actually, you can even have the text in japanese xD

Btw, the English dub is really well-done, just in case you have doubts.

I heard there is a story mode and a normal mode. Which are you playing? do you like it? have you tried the other mode? would you recommend playing with or without the story? (sorry for all the questions, I just like to make sure I'm going to like a game before I buy it)

I heard there is a story mode and a normal mode. Which are you playing? do you like it? have you tried the other mode? would you recommend playing with or without the story? (sorry for all the questions, I just like to make sure I'm going to like a game before I buy it)

I'm playing the story mode, and liking it quite a lot. Basically, the one thing I have always disliked about games like Etrian Odyssey is how they sell the "you can create your own party!" without telling you that the price is "but appart from the MC, there will obviously be no main or side characters whatsoever", which I think sucks in a JRPG. The Story Mode gives you characters with voices, dialogue and story, which makes it more enjoyable.

I haven't tried the other mode, but from what I've read, it's basically the same, but instead of a pre-set party with story and dialogues, you create your own party and story and dialogue-wise, play alone.

As you can guess, I recommend playing with the story.

I just have to say this. Just finished Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road, Maki's route (finally, after two months holding). And ending was JUST COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTING. It sucks. Things would not have to be like this. Nothing more to say((

Sorry, it was just "crying of the soul")

I just have to say this. Just finished Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road, Maki's route (finally, after two months holding). And ending was JUST COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTING. It sucks. Things would not have to be like this. Nothing more to say((

Sorry, it was just "crying of the soul")

Douzo, Miyako. : https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/4491-the-most-disappointing-vn-route/page-2

I'm playing the story mode, and liking it quite a lot. Basically, the one thing I have always disliked about games like Etrian Odyssey is how they sell the "you can create your own party!" without telling you that the price is "but appart from the MC, there will obviously be no main or side characters whatsoever", which I think sucks in a JRPG. The Story Mode gives you characters with voices, dialogue and story, which makes it more enjoyable.

I haven't tried the other mode, but from what I've read, it's basically the same, but instead of a pre-set party with story and dialogues, you create your own party and story and dialogue-wise, play alone.

As you can guess, I recommend playing with the story.

Thanks! I'm still not sure if I'm going to get it since I need to make sure I have enough money to get Project Diva F 2nd when it comes out (north american release confirmed, whooo!), but I think I probably will

Finished Tsubame route in A-3 while in plane lol....You guys have no idea, how hard to skip the H-scene. Luckily i was in Business class~~~. Gotta say Tsubame's(M route) is far better than her (S) route.Though most of em were slice of life.

Still it`s pretty fun to see Misago n Hisanobu gettin together again. 

As a fellow crazy gamer I think this site probably sums up what I am. Recently started playing Majikoi. Just looking up the status and progression. I felt like what countless other did before me. I don't play games not fully translated. But this was an exception in my case. 

And I don't got time to play partly translated VNs.

Everyone seems like a cheerful bunch of people with the same interest as I too. Can't go wrong? :)

Finished Tsubame route in A-3 while in plane lol....You guys have no idea, how hard to skip the H-scene. Luckily i was in Business class~~~. Gotta say Tsubame's(M route) is far better than her (S) route.Though most of em were slice of life.

Still it`s pretty fun to see Misago n Hisanobu gettin together again. 

Business class!? You poshie! o:

I read in a review the opposite, that the S route was more interesting (since it's about Misago), and that while the M route was nice, it was really boring and empty.

As a fellow crazy gamer I think this site probably sums up what I am. Recently started playing Majikoi. Just looking up the status and progression. I felt like what countless other did before me. I don't play games not fully translated. But this was an exception in my case. 

And I don't got time to play partly translated VNs.

Everyone seems like a cheerful bunch of people with the same interest as I too. Can't go wrong?  :)

If I remember correctly, Miyako's TL is about 65%, and Agave's 50%. Maybe not this exact numbers, but smth along the line.

Business class!? You poshie! o:

I read in a review the opposite, that the S route was more interesting (since it's about Misago), and that while the M route was nice, it was really boring and empty.

waste of money....but i went to nz for business n i got business ticket from my father. Just went to Auckland for 2 days. it`s waste of money really....3 hours flight.

Oh what i mean m is for Yamato not for Tsubame...i wanna edit that but too lazy...thx for noticing Jun-niinii.

Watching h-scene near flight attendants are a new experience for me lol.

waste of money....but i went to nz for business n i got business ticket from my father. Just went to Auckland for 2 days. it`s waste of money really....3 hours flight.

Oh what i mean m is for Yamato not for Tsubame...i wanna edit that but too lazy...thx for noticing Jun-niinii.

Watching h-scene near flight attendants are a new experience for me lol.

You need the flight attendants to watch you, so you can enjoy the H-scenes, hm? You pervert ;o

You need the flight attendants to watch you, so you can enjoy the H-scenes, hm? You pervert ;o

hahahaha yeah you could say that. When i`m on 2nd h-scene it was time for lunch. So the attendants giving us lunch, alttabbed for a while...after she gave me my food i`m back to my h-scene lol. but because i`m pure lol , i skipped he h-scene cuz i want to eat....

Guest JackK

Sorry to bother you all again, but where is the patch that uncensors the h-scenes?  Or is it still being worked on?

Didn't even know such patch existed.

Ever heard of this person, Helvetica Standard, who was a common visitor here for months? He decensored all the images, and even posted frequent updates on his work. I could've sworn you were around then too, but maybe you only came later.

Ever heard of this person, Helvetica Standard, who was a common visitor here for months? He decensored all the images, and even posted frequent updates on his work. I could've sworn you were around then too, but maybe you only came later.

Well, it hasn't been even a month since I registered into the forum and started chatting here, so I'm 100% sure I wasn't here : p