Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Well, it hasn't been even a month since I registered into the forum and started chatting here, so I'm 100% sure I wasn't here : p

Ahhh, now I remember: Emperor Emblem used to have a Jun avatar, so I must have confused him with you.

Quick question; how much is Persona 4 expanded in its golden version? I don't have a vita, and I'm just about to play the regular one on PS2 if it doesn't make that much of a difference.

new scenes.

a new main char(cant play her but she hve a story n a dungeon)

new ending

new fishing scenes

new feature for vita(eg.quiz tv,music tv,live tv,scene tv)

you can collect costumes n use it.

new personas

new types of arcanas

Is vita in indo expensive??? Actually i bought my vita in Indo when i was there.

It's currently being sold at around 2.5 mill, I guess that's about 230-240 Australian dollars.

i dont have a vita either so your not alone :(

Kyn!  :lol: <3

Let's talk about that Crash Bandicoot game from PS1

It's currently being sold at around 2.5 mill, I guess that's about 230-240 Australian dollars.

Im the wrong one to talk about that kind of game.My main interess in games are jrpgs and FPS :lol:

I bought in Indo cuz some mates tell me it was cheaper there.n i think so too, cuz you can haggling. In ozzie most of them are fixed price.

I bought in Indo cuz some mates tell me it was cheaper there.n i think so too, cuz you can haggling. In ozzie most of them are fixed price.

True, but it's also easy to become victim of used goods, pirated console, or fake products.

Then again Indonesian citizens have mastered the art of piracy, so you can get games and consoles for a quarter the original price.

True, but it's also easy to become victim of used goods, pirated console, and fake products.

Then again, Indonesian citizens have mastered the art of piracy, so you can get games and consoles for a quarter the original price.

hahahaha, i bought some ps3 games too. Their pricing is pretty unique. The popular will be pretty expensive yet unpopular one is cheaper. That time most of price in ozzie is between 90 to 99.

But i hate the malls~~~~ its very crowded(was in Jakarta). Seeing the waves of people make me dizzy.

and for buyin ps vita it have down n up. Pretty happy when buyin it n played p4, but after that i lack games.Didnt touch my vita for a long time.My vita games rite now are p4,YS,Demon gaze, Blazblue n Conception 2.

hahahaha, i bought some ps3 games too. Their pricing is pretty unique. The popular will be pretty expensive yet unpopular one is cheaper. That time most of price in ozzie is between 90 to 99.

But i hate the malls~~~~ its very crowded(was in Jakarta). Seeing the waves of people make me dizzy.

and for buyin ps vita it have down n up. Pretty happy when buyin it n played p4, but after that i lack games.Didnt touch my vita for a long time.My vita games rite now are p4,YS,Demon gaze, Blazblue n Conception 2.

-_- まあー I guess I should wait for more games or until their price drops to reconsider. But your library is quite fulfilling already. Since 8th generation consoles and the PSN itself are now pretty much anti-hacking, you'll have trouble looking for low price here. PS3 games (in memory) were sold for about 4-5 bucks.

Well, I apologize that my country is the 4th most populated in the world and most probably one of the least educated and dirtiest/most polluted in both the senses of environment and political scandals i.e. corruption. I don't live in Jakarta anymore, it's nearby and much nicer here.

-_- まあー I guess I should wait for more games or until their price drops to reconsider. But your library is quite fulfilling already. Since 8th generation consoles and the PSN itself are now pretty much anti-hacking, you'll have trouble looking for low price here. PS3 games (in memory) were sold for about 4-5 bucks.

Well, I apologize that my country is the 4th most populated in the world and most probably one of the least educated and dirtiest/most polluted in both the senses of environment and political scandals i.e. corruption. I don't live in Jakarta anymore, it's nearby and much nicer here.

I think you can download it too(japanese dub!!!!).But sadly i dont want to jailbreak my ps3.Play too mny gmes with mates online.Maybe after i got ps4(dont know when this will hppen) i'll jailbreak my ps3.

I love Indo, beacuse Indonesian food is perfect.

your trad food,chinese indo food, Bali food n others, love em. try to cook for my self some of Indo food n it was challenging.It is dirty but i've been to some places tht dirter than Jkt, however one thing tht made me despise Jkt is the TRAFFIC!!!! My god...

ohh your not in Jkt??

I think you can download it too(japanese dub!!!!).But sadly i dont want to jailbreak my ps3.Play too mny gmes with mates online.Maybe after i got ps4(dont know when this will hppen) i'll jailbreak my ps3.

I love Indo, beacuse Indonesian food is perfect.

your trad food,chinese indo food, Bali food n others love em. try to cook for my self some of Indo n it was challenging.It is dirty but i've been to some places tht dirter than Jkt, however one thing tht made me despise Jkt is the TRAFFIC!!!! My god...

ohh your not in Jkt??

I don't want to jailbreak my consoles either... Wait several months or so and hope that the price drops. PS4 is currently selling for 6.1 mill here (about 575 bucks).

Well, we do lead the culinary industry by our abundance and variety of spices, which is why Indonesian food is known for its seasoning. But the 'challenging' part was most probably due to your lack of cooking experience.  <_<

I don't live in Jkt anymore, and traffic is one prominent reason as to why. It usually took 1.5 to 2 hours communing between home and school since its unbelievably far, so I got a place somewhere closer (and cleaner for that matter). The area is currently still under construction and is ultimately the most developing land in the entirety of Indonesia.

im_masterplan_3d1_big.jpg

About a third of that is built already. I love how green it is here.

Well, it hasn't been even a month since I registered into the forum and started chatting here, so I'm 100% sure I wasn't here : p

Funnily enough you joined a day before me, and Helvetica was one of the first people that I made a post to.

It's not all that distant of a topic.

45774362.jpg

Funnily enough you joined a day before me, and Helvetica was one of the first people that I made a post to.

It's not all that distant of a topic.

45774362.jpg

Helvetica hasn't been online on Skype either. Last time he was, he was occupied with "pleasing his boss".

EDIT: That sounded wrong. Rephrase; He was busy designing webs.