Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Monmon. With love.

I will NOT be grouped alongside a certain mentally deficient primate with sunken sense of humor and an obsession with puns.

My puns may be cheesy but I still think they’re pretty gouda.

personally i'm fine with bad puns, i extensively use them to torture others, however with you, i'm completely Adelost

If i got a chance to edit my title, im gonna chose between Tsuntsunpechapai and Punminator.

My puns may be cheesy but I still think they’re pretty gouda.

If i got a chance to edit my title, im gonna chose between Tsuntsunpechapai and Punminator.

0103bc08_mayakaisnotimpressed.jpeg

personally i'm fine with bad puns, i extensively use them to torture others, however with you, i'm completely Adelost

Oh no you don't. Don't you take in this disease.

....seems like everyone has gone off (presumably to sleep)... Well, i guess I'll just leave a question for you guys for whenever you come back:

Who is your favourite girl from Grisaia? Mine is Yumiko

Thats a very tricky question.I will have to think carefully about it :lol:

....seems like everyone has gone off (presumably to sleep)... Well, i guess I'll just leave a question for you guys for whenever you come back:

I think it would be either Amane or Yumiko

If you're talking about personality, Matsushima Michiru

If you're talking about the route, Komine Sachi

0103bc08_mayakaisnotimpressed.jpeg

Oh no you don't. Don't you take in this disease.

The truth has been dropped like a brick, however puns make me feel cooleney... and you can't deny that Kuki and Cookie cooperate, it is clearly divine (if you choose to believe in the divine, any variant you choose really works) feta.

I have a 46 page long list of cheeses, so i'm ready to give it my all bra

on a separate note did you know that:

1335368724--nods-.jpg

main reason i bring this up is because the most cost-efficient thing to purchase in my school's cafeteria is Strawberry milk (3$ per litre), 500mL of chocolate milk is 50 cents less, it's just absurd, and don't even get me started on the 4$ 500mL mineral water bottles... also it just tastes amazing.

With that posted I am off to read then sleep

спокойной ночи

おやすみ

night

and thanks for all the fish

I think I'm gonna go with Yumiko on this one, if we're talking about the heroines. I liked Michiru a lot, but something didn't seem quite right with her route. Just some small thing I can't really put my finger on. Sachi's route wasn't bad, but I didn't find it as amazing as everyone else did, apparently. I would have enjoyed Amane's route a lot more if they didn't 

explain everything that happened all the way up to their deaths.

I mean, I know it was important to her character, but it killed it for me. Makina's was well written, except for the end.

Kazuki is probably my favorite character though, even though she doesn't have a route.