Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Ah. I've only played EO4.

T-T Bully.

i started with the first, then EO3 (i skipped 2 due to there being a code you get from beating the first EO and i had had yet to fully finish it), then i went to 2, now i'm waiting on an order for 4 and EOU

i started with the first, then EO3 (i skipped 2 due to there being a code you get from beating the first EO and i had had yet to fully finish it), then i went to 2, now i'm waiting on an order for 4 and EOU

I'm not finished 4 yet, but it's not really my cup of tea tbh. It's a fine time-waster, but not my first choice.

I'm not finished 4 yet, but it's not really my cup of tea tbh. It's a fine time-waster, but not my first choice.

i grew up with JRPGs and understand the grind well and love the depth of the leveling system, along with the synergies that can be made with the rest of your party, not to mention i just love the thrill of having an army of FOEs chasing me (fucking assassins. just poison and BOOM, almost half of my protector's hp gone from poison)

i grew up with JRPGs and understand the grind well and love the depth of the leveling system, along with the synergies that can be made with the rest of your party, not to mention i just love the thrill of having an army of FOEs chasing me (fucking assassins. just poison and BOOM, almost half of my protector's hp gone from poison)

I also grew up with JRPGs, but I'm more of a persona or final fantasy type. I logged over 200 hours in persona 4, and then more than 100 more in p4g.

I also grew up with JRPGs, but I'm more of a persona or final fantasy type. I logged over 200 hours in persona 4, and then more than 100 more in p4g.

I enjoy FF very heavily, and i'm living the sin of not having played a persona game yet