Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

She was in top 10 ! ?

And here I almost stoped believing in mankind !

got link to that poll ?

ED; thx nevermind

Another promising girl that was handled even worse in S was Iyo, She deserved better route, and it was stupid how they limited her character to just a Baseball team suporter.

A proper route would have been nice...

Yay seiso fans.....oh btw u could pick 1 girl with 3 votes. my mate pick Tsubame for all 3.

YEY for Seiso

Nei for that trecherous vixen Tsubame ;p

swallow is a trecherous bird ;]

Although she had some supa sexy H-scenes

Then again it might be too touching for Majikoi that it'd be out of place  <_<

Well - as I say I dont like how sometimes trival matters are blown out of proportions in VN in order to increase Drama cheaply. But I wholeheartly agree she is way to great a character to be sold cheaply like she has been in "S" And there is so much more that could be told about her.

But then whole Majikoi S is a nukige, bearly focusing on anything besides Sex. Well ... I am greatfull for whatever I get.

Good night everyone !

Another promising girl that was handled even worse in S was Iyo, She deserved better route, and it was stupid how they limited her character to just a Baseball team suporter.

That's like a side-side-side route. Iyo wasn't prominent a character in the first place.

I do admit her route was plot-less, and they might as well have put the time into improving other ones.

YEY for Seiso

Nei for that trecherous vixen Tsubame ;p

swallow is a trecherous bird ;]

Although she had some supa sexy H-scenes

Tsubame

Benkei

Mon

Takae

Margit

Rinchuu

Ootomo

Yoshi

Azumi

Cookie

Lee

Seiso

Stacy

Sayaka.

all of em got a route or route +...nôw why kokoro dont get a +...such a mystery. 

Maybe they're put off by her sassy personality.

Fu fu fu fu

They are no doubt leaving the best for the last !

I expect nothing less than whole stand alone game focused entirely on Me !

Maji de Fushikawa Kokoro ni Koi Shinasai !

ho ho ho ho.

Oyasumi Nasai butaningen ! ;p

Kokoro_Fushikawa_11.jpg

Fu fu fu fu

They are no doubt leaving the best for the last !

I expect nothing less than whole stand alone game focused entirely on Me !

Maji de Fushikawa Kokoro ni Koi Shinasai !

ho ho ho ho.

Oyasumi Nasai butaningen ! ;p

See? This is why.  <_<

Listen, I think Fushikawa Kokoro as a character has one of the biggest potentials for a really amazing story.

She has the utmost desire to socialize, but there's this conflicting side to her that doesn't let her overcome her ego to make that happen. I'm sure whenever somebody asks to do something with her or befriend her, she's unconsciously happy about it, but another part of her doesn't want to show that, so she resorts to insults or running away. The way she is I can imagine that her ego isn't something she can just "disable". Just like the face Yukie makes whenever she's tense or embarrassed, it's very much like Kokoro's defense mechanism she grew up with as the heir to a noble family.

I like complex characters like that. She's basically misunderstood, it breaks my heart every time she rejects a friend because you know deep down, she doesn't want to. She just doesn't know how to show it. It would be very, very touching to see her finally able to make friends. I can imagine she'd be very happy about it.

That concludes what I think about that lovely tsun.   ^_^

that's what her route started to set up, and that's what's seen with her befriending of Yukie

I've been observing Monmon-kun and Dito-kun exchanges for a little while... I think we got ourselves a new Fuwa shipping :lol:

OI who said you can called me Monmon? 

Mon..repeat after me M O N. and dont use kun, cuz im not you kunkun.

lol lol. ahhh 7 shots from jd i a bad idea......

How can I ignore the "sweetheart" M O N? That's cheating on Dito-kun! Have you no shame!?

Eh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~why not...its not a crime as long as he dont know.....

Jokes aside....we all 3 can 3p hahahahaha, My ship is bigger than you think.

FORGIVE YOU???? are you kiddin me

ofc i will, sweetheart...(ignore the sweetheart )

good from now on call me M O N.......with love....

Monmon. With love.

I've been observing Monmon-kun and Dito-kun exchanges for a little while... I think we got ourselves a new Fuwa shipping :lol:

I will NOT be grouped alongside a certain mentally deficient primate with sunken sense of humor and an obsession with puns.

Eh i-it's not like I want to be part of your ship or anything :unsure: .... M O N no baka...

Fine~~~~~how bout cruiser then????? All of us inside a cruiser n sail to the horizon in the middle of nowhere~~~

Well well Nagisa-chuan...im pretty drunk rite now n got a lil headache. 

I'll be bck in 4-5 hours... c ya.

... http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vVgvMoUdCkw

I apologize for it being a link, but i am on tablet, and i'm semi-clueless...

watching that made me start up Grisaia again... my saves were suddenly corrupt, my data is now lost and it has blue screened twice when trying to boot it up

Back to the hell if reinstalling Grisaia (my computer seems to hate it, the install keeps blue-screening half-way through and the fix i performed last time to get it to install does nothing)

FUKOU DA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!