Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

3ds:FE awake n bravely default

Vita:Conception 2 n p4golden(6th times)

ps3:FFX, Mgs collections,Rune factory and P4 arena

PC: LOL

Vn:Tsubame route in A-3 and Haou route in A-2

re-reading:Yumekui,Damekoi,Momo route in majikoi, Akane route in rewrite and Sharin no kuni FD.

Gonna be starting Dark Souls 2 as soon as I finish editing a video. It will be on PC, so would you recommend using a controller or keyboatf & mouse?

Controller is gonna give you much more accurate and precise control, and give you an overall better feel for this type of game.

Controller is the way to go :3 Xbox360 pc pad would be great

Maybe? I use a 360 controller too, but I really hate the d-pad on that thing especially for arcade style fighting games, It really messes with me when I am in PVP and go to swap one slot and end up swapping 2 by accident because for some reason they decided it wouldn't be good to just have buttons there.

Controller is gonna give you much more accurate and precise control, and give you an overall better feel for this type of game.

Maybe? I use a 360 controller too, but I really hate the d-pad on that thing especially for arcade style fighting games, It really messes with me when I am in PVP and go to swap one slot and end up swapping 2 by accident because for some reason they decided it wouldn't be good to just have buttons there.

It´s still the best pad for PC-Gaming imo. Well that is if you don´t get a PS4 to run on your PC

Guest Draconos

Mainly League of Legends, Ys games (mostly Origin) and Osu. Occasionally Civ V: BNW, M&B:WB and AoE II HD edition, BG:EEs, HoMM III and naturally some VNs

After i read this I burned through the Akame ga Kill manga and it´s really awesome :o I like the fact that the artist has the guts to let main cast die, so every battle has some sort of danger to it. I´m afraid because of the rape actions though..if it hits someone on the main cast I might just drop it, because i hate this kind of stuff :/

Minato-Soft gonna make a VN out of it? Awesome, but it will be hard to have routes together with the story.

Rape actions? Wat? Do you mean that one extra chapter? O.o

Extra chapter? There is rape everywhere in this manga..I mean there is group of people going around raping and killing people and they even have a evil clown : O 90 % of the cast in this manga are Sadistic in one way or another

Maybe I'm lulzing big time, but... I'm trying to remember through all the chapters and, except for the extra one, I don't remember a single rape scene in the whole story o.o

Lots of killing, though.

Maybe I'm lulzing big time, but... I'm trying to remember through all the chapters and, except for the extra one, I don't remember a single rape scene in the whole story o.o

Lots of killing, though.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/akame_ga_kiru/c045/32.html   there´s a lot of it..the only downside to it really....please don´t let me search for the chapter with dog and the girl...getting flashbacks from Berserk rape horse over here (I hope nobody knows that one)