Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Guest Demon Lord

i'm so in despair that i might continue Majikoi in Japanese with the rest of the games. at this rate we might not see even the first game fully in English till 2 years or more.. 

i'm so in despair that i might continue Majikoi in Japanese with the rest of the games. at this rate we might not see even the first game fully in English till 2 years or more.. 

Yeah... it's a bit ugly, comenting this in the thread were a group of random amateurs are translating it.

Be glad someone is taking their time to pick up the translation to begin with.

He's got a point though. Majikoi is hardly a structurally perfect literary classic, so It shouldn't be that hard/time consuming to translate for someone with moonspeak knowledge.

It's taken far too long considering it's fairly short and not hard to read.

Why I say this? Grisaia was a text monster and was speed translated in 8,9 months. (TLC and QC included)

I still believe Majikoi is one of those "cursed" VN's that will never be translated or will take a long time due to being jinxed.

I might finish learning japanese before it's translated, there will be no problems then. It's not as hard as I thought, until now it has been fairly easy.

I had the same idea months ago and I have to say I agree that it's not really hard. BUT have you started kanji yet? If so, how many do you know at this point?

I had the same idea months ago and I have to say I agree that it's not really hard. BUT have you started kanji yet? If so, how many do you know at this point?

I wish I could start learning it...

My university is making me learn russian, can't handle 5 languages at the same time QQ

Yep, I started with the Heisig method one week ago, currently at kanji nº 254, and I don't have trouble remembering most of the previous ones.

Yep, I started with the Heisig method one week ago, currently at kanji nº 254, and I don't have trouble remembering most of the previous ones.

I use Wanikani, made by the people behind Textfugu. It also incorporates the Heisig method, coupled with Spaced Repetition System. I've learned 234 radicals, 413 kanji and almost 1000 vocab words over the last few months.

I wish I could start learning it...

My university is making me learn russian, can't handle 5 languages at the same time QQ

grew up speaking Russian, currently i know 3 languages, once i get the chance i'm going to fully go into Japanese and Italian

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/4408-majikoi-vn-miyako-and-agave-translation-status/
I started this since this status is completely hopeless now so if someone posts an update here It'd be great if they could post it there as well so people that actually want to see it can without digging through a hundred+ pages of random chatterr

What? O_O Never thought people around me speak so. It's interesting what exactly do you like in my native language))

I think what most people love is the generally the just how "gruff" (for lack of a better word) Russian generally tends to sound, at least that's what people say whenever they hear me speak it

I think what most people love is the generally the just how "gruff" (for lack of a better word) Russian generally tends to sound, at least that's what people say whenever they hear me speak it

Hm, interesting. But i guess not everyone sounds as "gruff". Well, i sure don't know how i would sound to foreigner.

Woah russian!? Learning russian is on my bucket list.  And seeing how well you know english what would be you take on an english native self studying russian? I mean I though out my formal english education out ages ago.... hell look at how I type !

...trash, shame on me.

What? O_O Never thought people around me speak so. It's interesting what exactly do you like in my native language))

your a Russian??? coooool.....

Well, how to say this when a russian speaks it feels they have authority tone of course compare to my native lang.

When i heard a russian speaks english with Russian accent, i wana manhug him and buy him a glass of white russian.(my god thats sound creepy).

And seeing how well you know english what would be you take on an english native self studying russian?

Well, thanks))

your a Russian??? coooool.....

Well, how to say this when a russian speaks it feels they have authority tone of course compare to my native lang.

When i heard a russian speaks english with Russian accent, i wana manhug him and buy him a glass of white russian.(my god thats sound creepy).

Cool? Well, if you say so)) I didn't choose ^_^. Never thought i'll hear something like this actually.

Woah russian!? Learning russian is on my bucket list.  And seeing how well you know english what would be you take on an english native self studying russian? I mean I though out my formal english education out ages ago.... hell look at how I type !

...trash, shame on me.

Russian is one of the hardest languages to learn once past childhood, simply because of how strict it can be with its grammatical rules (get used to the double-negative when declining anything).

Don't feel bad, you likely have talents to outshine any language issues you've got 

Well, thanks))

Cool? Well, if you say so)) I didn't choose ^_^. Never thought i'll hear something like this actually.

The odd respect given by english speakers towards Russians and Germans is something that really makes you feel undeniably awesome 

Well, thanks))

Now you do my friend,and its the truth.So shall we go to nearest bar to get a white russian?? or you prefer old plain vodka?? or you prefer goin somewhere else??? like...

Amusement park???