Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Guest Draconos

Abnormal man.

For thinking that it's possible for someone to have too large breasts or 'cause I'm not into asses or because of both?

Guest Draconos

Lets cool down people no reason to start a fight over if we like C cup or F Cup

I think you misunderstood a bit. I don't know about Ouraibaa but I won't start a fight over opinions. We all have our own opinions and you cant hate someone for having different one from yours. But you can talk about them as long as you keep it polite if you ask from me.

I think you misunderstood a bit. I don't know about Ouraibaa but I won't start a fight over opinions. We all have our own opinions and you cant hate someone for having different one from yours. But you can talk about them as long as you keep it polite if you ask from me.

1) for not liking asses.

2) for thinking that those boobs are too big in anime.

SnK? If so, I actually prefer Sasha... :P

Sasha > Crazy-titan-lover > Annie > Goddess > Mikasa

Guest Draconos

1) for not liking asses.

2) for thinking that those boobs are too big in anime.

Sasha > Crazy-titan-lover > Annie > Goddess > Mikasa

for anime standards : no

for my standards : yes

You certainly can't detract points just because you're not an ass man.  I'm with you, though, when saying that outrageous boobs are a turn-off.  Which makes for a problem for me in like, 70% of anime that I watch.

Mikasa is excellent, though.  Sasha is great, too.  Overall, the latter wins but that's a hard call to make.

Who're you?

hiyuraa pls.

Guest Draconos

You certainly can't detract points just because you're not an ass man.  I'm with you, though, when saying that outrageous boobs are a turn-off.  Which makes for a problem for me in like, 70% of anime that I watch.

Mikasa is excellent, though.  Sasha is great, too.  Overall, the latter wins but that's a hard call to make.

hiyuraa pls.

In case you are referring to me (I'm kinda confused at the moment) i detracted points because of her too large breasts. -1 point for both boobs. -1 x 2 = -2....I think.

hiyuraa pls.

Dare da, omae wa?

Also, Momoyo does not have outragous boobs. Outrages boobs in anime are like those from Eiken.

Main thing that annoys me about Momoyo (she's not the only one though) is that in her character sprites her boobs are waaaaayyy bigger when she's turned to the side a bit as compared to when facing you directly. Inconsistency in character art is one of my biggest peeves with VN's.

She's either in the 90th percentile of boob size or my perception is off.

私 名前は 亡霊です

Shouldn't it be with a の between 私 and 名前?

Why am I even asking, I know it should. Also, you should've written your name as Bourei then :P or at least Bōrei.

ヨリス九一四よろしくお願いします

TBQH I couldn't tell you.  I've only recently learned Hiragana and Katakana, I can only immediately identify like, six kanji besides numbers, and Microsoft IME confuses the hell out of me.

Just so we're on the same page, is Microsoft IME the thing that lets me press alt+shift to type in Japanese?

That is correct sir and/or madame.  It's been incredibly useful for taking notes in my studies.  Making complete sentences with it...not so much.  It seems to have a bizarre knack for autocorrecting characters to kanji I don't know.

Hi guys,

I ve been along this discussion for a long time, i joined at nearly 20 pages after that i kept checking the thread everyday.

It was pretty interesting and fun. I used to visit the site from my mobile but due to some browser issues on my mob i decided to check on my computer and since i was here i made an account. (in case u didn't figure out already i'm pretty lazyyy...)

I am a relatively new comer in vns and and only play them once they are fully translated or when only short side-stories are left.

On another point im trying to torrent gurren lagann dubbed 720p all episodes. I think i had seen a 3-4gb torrent for that but cant find it now ...... im only seeing 6-10 gb torrents now .... so if someone knows about it then please tell .....

On another point im trying to torrent gurren lagann dubbed 720p all episodes. I think i had seen a 3-4gb torrent for that but cant find it now ...... im only seeing 6-10 gb torrents now .... so if someone knows about it then please tell .....

The only 3-4gb Gurren Lagann torrents in existence are the movies. All episode batch torrents, at least those that are DVD quality and above, are at least 6gb. Why not just get one of the other ones?

Guest Gladiator49

I've literally just signed up here just now in order to ask what the progress on the Miyako route is. I've read through a couple of pages but there are over a hundred and I thought just asking would provide me with a quicker more concise answer. Also it takes the absolute piss that yandere claimed to have translated 85% of her route only to completely disappear from the face of the earth and not even upload what they had translated for fans to finish off. I understand that they don't get paid for what they do but it just seems like a complete dick move and I honestly cannot understand their reasoning behind it. 

The only 3-4gb Gurren Lagann torrents in existence are the movies. All episode batch torrents, at least those that are DVD quality and above, are at least 6gb. Why not just get one of the other ones?

I was talking about 3gb one because i remember seeing one before, the 6 gb torrent is not compressed so i think there should be a compressed version of nearly 4gb at least.

I'm don't want to take the 6gb one because - 1. I generally get 100 kB/s on utorrent so it takes some time to dl large torrents 2. I have a cap of 12gb per month so dling 6gb is like half of it gone.

I'll search a bit more and then go along with 6gb one if i don't find anything.