Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

How can a brain even handle three different languages? I have an amazing long term memory, but saving three languages seems impossible to me. 

I don't even understand how people handle two i can speak a couple sentences in french after 8 years of classes and i've been told english is hard to learn. a cookie to all you people who learnt english as a second language.

I don't even understand how people handle two i can speak a couple sentences in french after 8 years of classes and i've been told english is hard to learn. a cookie to all you people who learnt english as a second language.

What? That's utter bollocks.

English is an easy language to learn, not necessarily master, but easy to learn.

You have tried to learn one of the European Languages, now think there's about 10 more and they're all painfully different and more complicated.

What? That's utter bollocks.

English is an easy language to learn, not necessarily master, but easy to learn.

You have tried to learn one of the European Languages, now think there's about 10 more and they're all painfully different and more complicated.

well you seem to think that you know it better than me so therefore you think you mastered it how hard was it?

Oh, where are my manners: Tiago, what you so hyped about on this fine... whatever-the-time-is-over-there?

I was actually somewhat hoping my comment would be ignored... I was merely being an excited little child.

well you seem to think that you know it better than me so therefore you think you mastered it how hard was it?

The language? No, I'm not very proficient at English. I'm not very good at Portuguese either and it's the language I've learnt since birth.

I was actually somewhat hoping my comment would be ignored... I was merely being an excited little child.

The language? No, I'm not very proficient at English. I'm not very good at Portuguese either and it's the language I've learnt since birth.

Just curious, but who would you consider "very proficient at English"?

My native language is internet.

A friend of mine knows 1337. The horror.

I would consider proficient anyone who knows the rules behind it. I know when a sentence is flat out wrong, but don't expect me to explain why.

You know what this makes sense as a new rule I think next time someone uses fix'd they have to explain why. That way we can laugh at the other person and make them feel bad and they will cry. Man this gonna be awesome.

If you want to hear something hilarious, ask me to say a full sentence in Spanish without using a translator.  I've forgotten pretty much every bit of Spanish I learned in high school, and can now only use a Spanish 1 level of Spanish.  For context, I went all the way to Spanish 3.  My basic grasp of Spanish is pretty pathetic, but I make up for it by being a huge grammar and spelling Nazi for English.  I usually go back and reread my posts and stealth edit any mistakes I missed.  People actually use me as a dictionary and thesaurus, no joke.