Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Fantastic, minus one to deal with.

i feel this is some sort of reverse confession are you giving a me a tsundere confession?

Anyone watch NFL?

no you do realize that you're on fuwa right, all otakus all the time. 

Just make sure your posts are relevant to the topics and nobody can get ya. 

Otherwise, the chopping block is under my jurisdiction.

I don't think this is right i mean we cant stay on topic for to long remember when this thread was all about majikoi then it drifted away until we got this honestly I think i should start taking breaks between catching up on this thread or i'm going to get whiplash with all the topic changes someone's in danger.

i feel this is some sort of reverse confession are you giving a me a tsundere confession?

I honestly cannot fathom how you could possibly interpret it in such a distorted manner. But I'll leave you to your scheming.

I don't think this is right i mean we cant stay on topic for to long remember when this thread was all about majikoi then it drifted away until we got this

honestly I think i should start taking breaks between catching up on this thread or i'm going to get whiplash with all the topic changes

someone's in danger.

But this is one topic alone, if you make 40 posts on 40 different topics you can be sure they'll release the hounds as soon as one of them is off-topic.

And yes, reading too much of this topic is hazardous for your health. Please take prolonged breaks of 24 hours between reading sessions of 1 or 2 minutes.

I don't think this is right i mean we cant stay on topic for to long remember when this thread was all about majikoi then it drifted away until we got this honestly I think i should start taking breaks between catching up on this thread or i'm going to get whiplash with all the topic changes someone's in danger.

Oh my god how can you say that without losing your breath

It's normal to read through what you write before posting.

Colekitt being special means that he does not do that. (As special is one of the opposites of ordinary.)

So yeah, it does answer your question.

I suppose you have a point, so long as reading through what you write is indeed a normal course of action.

Unfortunately, though you and I both do it, I have no way of knowing whether other people do the same, even if you, somehow, did.

So yes, an extra bit of clarification was rather helpful. I know understand what you meant with that very undescriptive answer.

If they re-use the "Dragon" bit I think I'm gonna laugh myself to death.  Seriously, that is one of the crappier ways to skip over sex I've ever seen.

Also, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdol1dMEtMY.

That scene wasn't in the original UBW so I doubt it. After Dean's use of the dragon, I'm confident dragons are banned from all future H scenes in the industry. 

Despite all of f/sn's h scenes being terribad I felt the rin was slightly better written than the others. The heavens feel h scenes were the worst as was fate's first h scene.

Ahhh, but Fate's second h-scene wasn't terribad.  I personally found them as a whole to be quite hilarious, since I'd never seen such a horrible sex scene before.

I personally felt having sex in an abandoned ruin under twinkly stars was quite romantic. It sure beats them doing it in a Las Vegas motel. 

What irks me is that Rin and Saber kissed but I don't remember Shirou getting one kissing scene in the entire VN.

Kisses were the most taboo thing in that game.

That scene wasn't in the original UBW so I doubt it. After Dean's use of the dragon, I'm confident dragons are banned from all future H scenes in the industry. 

The dragon symbolizes Shirou's raging cock.

Too bad it wasn't used in that Tohsaka Rin anus thingy.

I personally felt having sex in an abandoned ruin under twinkly stars was quite romantic. It sure beats them doing it in a Las Vegas motel. 

What irks me is that Rin and Saber kissed but I don't remember Shirou getting one kissing scene in the entire VN.

Kisses were the most taboo thing in that game.

I second that.

Though I'm probably the only one who though Sakura's scenes were hot.

I don't like the idea of pounding someone with worms inside of them though.

What if the worm kissed my longsword?

Ew.

I seem to recall somebody complaining last time I started to fix my grammar. If you want I can try again, Just no complaining

Also I'm glad to see I am finally the focus of one of our ever changing topics.

Whatever are you talking about?

It seems you have a defective memory, coupled with a defective writing ability.

The dragon symbolizes Shirou's raging cock.

Too bad it wasn't used in that Tohsaka Rin anus thingy.

I second that.

Though I'm probably the only one who though Sakura's scenes were hot.

I don't like the idea of pounding someone with worms inside of them though.

What if the worm kissed my longsword?

Ew.

I thought some of them were hot until Shriou started talking about how the sex felt so good he was going to throw up, and other charming phrases like that one.  Who the hell even thinks that kind of stuff?