Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Good, I never liked your snotty attitude anyway. 

So that is the opinion of the masses, eh?

Who needs masses anyways.

Oh the irony - I was replying to Kosakifag.

Indeed you were, I now have no doubts about it.

I replied anyway, since making a nonsensical post certainly wouldn't be a first for this thread, and I came prepared.

So that is the opinion of the masses, eh?

Who needs masses anyways.

I'm sure everyone has varying opinions... about spitting on you that is. 

Indeed you were, I now have no doubts about it.

I replied anyway, since making a nonsensical post certainly wouldn't be a first for this thread, and I came prepared.

I see, the random thread excuse. 

I'm sure everyone has varying opinions... about spitting on you that is. 

Some would rather go right at the face, some prefer the shoes.

I much prefer hitting people I dislike with a ruler, which is also why I carry one around with me.

I see, the random thread excuse. 

It's not my fault everyone posts random stuff. Speaking their language is often the best method of communication.

Thankfully, I came prepared.

I have plenty of mass, hehe... he...

... That stuff was funnier back when I was a fatass.

It's not hard to be funnier than "not funny at all".

...Of course, not being hard doesn't mean you can actually do it, as you evidently can't.

Then again, who isn't?

But I dare say making a conscious effort to be funny does tend to make it harder. 

I believe you. You've got the most experience after all.

Following this reply, will be you humbly admitting it; but because I've already predicted your next move, you might just not answer or admit it all together. 

Now they just bring back sad memories of rejection and loneliness.

Even though I used to need half a street to walk, I was still able to get dates. So not that much rejection atleast.

Then again, who isn't?

But I dare say making a conscious effort to be funny does tend to make it harder. 

Agreed.

I actually just took the opportunity to butt into the conversation without reading all of it.

Following this reply, will be you humbly admitting it; but because I've already predicted your next move, you might just not answer or admit it all together. 

I always have an answer at hand, fret not. 

I believe you. You've got the most experience after all.

I will admit it may look like I'm experienced in such a field, and perhaps I am, I'm not so sure myself. Sarcasm is something that has been deeply ingrained in my family for decades, and I am just following the norm. It's not my fault people tend to find sarcasm funny.

Insults are part of my character though, I can't simply let them go like that.

For reference of a time when I tried my hardest to keep it hidden you can see my first thread, or most of my threads in which I attempt to make them not look hostile.

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/4111-greetings-equally-addicted-human-beings/

I actually just took the opportunity to butt into the conversation without reading all of it.

And so my point was proven, if any doubt had remained at all. 

I will admit it may look like I'm experienced in such a field, and perhaps I am, I'm not so sure myself. Sarcasm is something that has been deeply ingrained in my family for decades, and I am just following the norm. It's not my fault people tend to find sarcasm funny.

Insults are part of my character though, I can't simply let them go like that.

For reference of a time when I tried my hardest to keep it hidden you can see my first thread, or most of my threads in which I attempt to make them not look hostile.

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/4111-greetings-equally-addicted-human-beings/

What bothered me most, but that I've gotten over is you were really nice when you first started posting here. After you got comfortable, you went on a barrage of insults in the holy name of humor. It slapped me out of left field.

I'm not the best spokesman for it as I can be guilty of cruel humor myself sometimes, but I've learned to tone it down here and especially in the work places where misunderstandings like that could be suicide for your career. 

I'm not the best spokesman for it as I can be guilty of cruel humor myself sometimes, but I've learned to tone it down here and especially in the work places where misunderstandings like that could be suicide for your career. 

Well, I've pretty much got my life set in stone at this point.

Unless I decide on going back to school, or by a stroke a luck win some kind of lottery, I'll be a family man who will live here all my life. My job is a mere formality, basically.

I can be fired... maybe...? I work at a sports club on my neighborhood where my family practically owns the place. Or at least, we've got a lot of history, having owned it in the past.

Now that I think about it, my history is all worthless for this conversation. I don't interact with people nearly enough for them to ever get to know my true personality.

What bothered me most, but that I've gotten over is you were really nice when you first started posting here. After you got comfortable, you went on a barrage of insults in the holy name of humor. It slapped me out of left field.

Well, I like it this way. Other forums where I never got used to them my posts may be nice, but I hardly post. Since I like this community, and I have yet to be told I have seriously offended someone (otherwise you would have seen an incredibly apologetic me, which I really would rather not show), I think it's altogether better if I just roam free.

Anyways, I can confirm with real life experience as well, people never get to truly know me until they've heard me go on a sarcasm-filled commenting spree.

Though I don't recall throwing too many insults around, exception being during the grumpy Penguin disease.

Posts on this thread are a mere caricature, however, as they have been for a long time now.

Damn I don't know if you guys already know it, but a Kickstarter from Sekaiproject to port the Grisaia trilogy will soon be made!

http://prefundia.com/projects/view/lets-bring-the-grisaia-trilogy-to-the-west/2814/

I'm gonna spend waaaaay too much money TT_TT 

I don't know, I've got mixed feelings about this. Can't tell if I like the idea or think it is actually a waste of time.

Though I don't recall throwing too many insults around, exception being during the grumpy Penguin disease.

Posts on this thread are a mere caricature, however, as they have been for a long time now.

That was a disease?

I hope I didn't make contact with it.

I'd hate becoming a Penguin Lord. There's only one, after all.

I don't know, I've got mixed feelings about this. Can't tell if I like the idea or think it is actually a waste of time.

I thought it was a good choice, seeing how popular the series is (and how many have pirated the series). With that being said, the translator for the next games in the Grisaia trilogy will still be koestl, although he'll be working for Sekai Project from now on.

You can still be guaranteed the reading experience you got from reading his translation of Grisaia no Kajitsu, so all is well. 

Unless I've been mistaken with the translator part.