Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I find that way too misleading. It doesn't make you think of a place to talk about random things.

we may be a thread of misleading and derailing things but as said before (don't know where go find it if you feel like it) all roads lead to miyako so somehow all topics will end up being about miyako. So it should still have something to do with majikoi

we may be a thread of misleading and derailing things but as said before (don't know where go find it if you feel like it) all roads lead to miyako so somehow all topics will end up being about miyako. So it should still have something to do with majikoi

You are not making any sense and I completely disagree with you.

but as said before (don't know where go find it if you feel like it) all roads lead to miyako

Oh, and I'm the one who wrote that.

brothers and sisters i came into fuwa through this chat and by the power of fuwa it shall not die today! atrocities have occured here today unspeakble horrors. but we braved the storm we held the line and shall continue to do so! these walls are made of the faith of everyone the kuuderes the tsundere the yanderes and all the deres. we shall not fall today or ever, not one more step back!

Hmm i see,are there new rules to the thread or something?

Nah. Something like not delaying the inevitable. 

See:

Considering we have yet to release the new rules for G&C officially and because I actually got some well written and constructive PMs from certain people. I am willing to keep this open for a while longer, until the rules are officially released concerning this location.

What I will ask is, a new title, as it stands, the title is not accurate, so give me a new one. While this topic is still a topic without a real goal, I am willing to accept that many of you have found a home here. 

Like I mentioned before, the day will come when this will be no more, but it would be wrong to ignore the passion of the many that went out of their way to inform me of why they wish this remains open.

So give me a new title and for now, I'll let you roam free for a bit longer.