Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Well ehhh, stupid maybe.

If a group sells it with the motivation of 'Please donate to give us the time and motivation to do this every day, it really helps us!' and then quit the project halfway through, people certainly have a right to be mad if the group received a lot of donations but still called it quits anyway. Sure, nothing was promised, but come on now.

If it's just a 'Donate if you feel like it' type of deal, which it usually is, then I see no problem regardless if they decide to go on or not.

Well, any sort of donation is already a sort of contract. As informal and voluntary as it may be, the simple act of accepting donations gives you a moral obligation on your end of the deal (mind me, I said MORAL obligation).

You mean an unofficial Kickstarter kind of thing? Reach X amount with everyone's donations to reach, let's say, 50% completion guaranteed of a visual novel's translation.

Not bad, I like it. If the project group in question deals fairly according to what is promised, it would be a lucrative business for both parties.

Sorry if i din't make it clear enough.My fault.I was talking about the whole kickstarter deal.One dev team raised 500,000$(i think it was that much,sry again if im mistaken)and one day they just dissapeared.Obviously everyone was FURIOUS after that but kickstarter states clearly that there is no ''contract'' and only you can judge if you want to take that risk.

Sorry if i din't make it clear enough.My fault.I was talking about the whole kickstarter deal.One dev team raised 500,000$(i think it was that much,sry again if im mistaken)and one day they just dissapeared.Obviously everyone was FURIOUS after that but kickstarter states clearly that there is no ''contract'' and only you can judge if you want to take that risk.

Lol. I can't wait to see what happens when that Solar Roadways crap flops and everyone flips their shit over giving them 2 million dollars.

Also, look what I found: http://www.climatedepot.com/2014/02/27/are-climate-deniers-anti-women-study-global-warming-will-cause-180000-more-rapes-by-2099-can-a-carbon-tax-save-you-from-being-raped/

Lol. I can't wait to see what happens when that Solar Roadways crap flops and everyone flips their shit over giving them 2 million dollars.

Also, look what I found: http://www.climatedepot.com/2014/02/27/are-climate-deniers-anti-women-study-global-warming-will-cause-180000-more-rapes-by-2099-can-a-carbon-tax-save-you-from-being-raped/

Someone should make a fiction VN about that(if it isn't illegal of course)