Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Update: Kosuna is still hard at work translating, but he has 2 very important tests coming up which will decide whether or not he'll be able to go to Japan to further his study, so the translation may be delayed for a couple of weeks.

Admittedly not the worst delay news I've heard this week:

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/07/01/legend-heroes-trails-sky-sc-english-release-delayed-bit/

Sup!

I just found  Majikoi Oh Samurai Girls bout a week ago now, I liked the anime so I looked around for a second season. I didn't even know that it was a visual novel, so when I learned that I immediately downloaded it. I've done as much as i can in it (all translated routes) and enjoyed the hell out of it.

I'm shocked that there are even people still working on Miyako's route after all this time. So I just wanted to thank all of you working on it, and commend you on your dedication.

So thank you, can't wait to finish the game completely.

Sup!

I just found  Majikoi Oh Samurai Girls bout a week ago now, I liked the anime so I looked around for a second season. I didn't even know that it was a visual novel, so when I learned that I immediately downloaded it. I've done as much as i can in it (all translated routes) and enjoyed the hell out of it.

I'm shocked that there are even people still working on Miyako's route after all this time. So I just wanted to thank all of you working on it, and commend you on your dedication.

So thank you, can't wait to finish the game completely.

There are sequels you know...

i suggest using ITH if you really want read majikoi S! majikoi's japanese isn't that hard if you compare it with dies irae.

(seriously that one is just godlike)

just finished akatsuki no goei, great shit B)

I just... I can't, it kills me deep inside to read all da engrishes. Think i'll just tough it out and hope a full translation for all of them is done before the day i die...

I just... I can't, it kills me deep inside to read all da engrishes. Think i'll just tough it out and hope a full translation for all of them is done before the day i die...

You don't use ITH/TA to read the English.  ;)

no no no. just say it. atlas and google translate could translate anything and everything to inggurishu.

don't you dare make fun of them.

anyway, anyone else waiting for that one worst anime ever?

giphy.gif

One thing I never got was how their consciousnesses were trapped inside a game. Theoretically, if they shut down the game from a main server, they could have freed all those people. But noooo, GOTTA FINISH THE GAME. Also, isn't it a sin if they still trust those VR games after SAO already trapped them inside?