Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

One thing I never got was how their consciousnesses were trapped inside a game. Theoretically, if they shut down the game from a main server, they could have freed all those people. But noooo, GOTTA FINISH THE GAME. Also, isn't it a sin if they still trust those VR games after SAO already trapped them inside?

I think Kayaba had control over the server so they couldn't shut it down, and tbh i would still play VR games after SAO as long as i could trust whoever was the GM in that server. I think Kirito and them made the server they played on at the end and in the extra edition. Wasn't the SEED used for that purpose ? to allow whoever to host their own VR server as long they have the machine to run it.

But how do you know that you can trust a company? And just because Kayaba had control doesn't mean that they couldn't shut down servers, anyone with decent hacking skills could probably break through. And I'm talking about the second part of season 1 here, before the extra stage.

I just hope it isn't like part two of season one... Wing Arts Online wasn't too well-received by the community.

I think Kirito is a girl this time around. Not a new character, but literally transformed into a girl.

But how do you know that you can trust a company? And just because Kayaba had control doesn't mean that they couldn't shut down servers, anyone with decent hacking skills could probably break through. And I'm talking about the second part of season 1 here, before the extra stage.

You're basing this on the assumption that SAO has decent writing. It doesn't.

Well i don't think anyone from part 1 actually played in part 2 except for Kirito and Asuna and besides, most people that played in part 2 weren't affected like in part 1, it was only the brains of those that were from part 1 that was being used so technically no-one had any suspicions towards the company at the time till Kirito found Asuna and exposed that guys name i forgot.