Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Read the VN.

Actually, I'll just watch the first episode, wait until the show has ended, and then marathon it.

I was about to post "How would you know?" but even I am human and am bound by bias...

If the anime miraculously turns out to be better, you lose nothing by reading the visual novel first.

I wont be reading Grisaia anytime soon as I already plan to start Majikoi. So I guess I'll mostly be skipping the Grisaia anime.

Im gonna watch UBW as and when it airs and not wait till its finished, as I already know the plot half of my reasons for marathoning is gone. And I dont think I'll be able to wait that long.

Hello Everyone-

We are very excited for tomorrow's show!

Doors will open at 12:15, we will start the program at 1:00.

Cameras or recording devices will not be allowed in the theater! Please them at him home.

See you soon,

The Downtown Independent Cinema

--------------------------------

This message is being sent on behalf of the producer of: Fate Stay Night

Ok, he just broke my heart after I just charged my camera batteries and flash batteries all day. How else will I bring back evidence that I was at a F SN event?

Hello Everyone-

We are very excited for tomorrow's show!

Doors will open at 12:15, we will start the program at 1:00.

Cameras or recording devices will not be allowed in the theater! Please them at him home.

See you soon,

The Downtown Independent Cinema

--------------------------------

This message is being sent on behalf of the producer of: Fate Stay Night

Ok, he just broke my heart after I just charged my camera batteries and flash batteries all day. How else will I bring back evidence that I was at a F SN event?

Bring them secretly?

Just got back from the premiere. That was so good! I usually hate going to the theaters but going to watch your favorite anime on the big screen with loud sound is a totally exciting experience.

Goods:

- UFOtable quality animation!

- Tohsaka, someone who was not very attractive to me in the VN, is cute and beautiful here.

- Archer is cool and masculine.

-Shirou appears for 2 scenes and has 2-3 lines.

-Saber is best girl and everyone knows it

Not Good:

-People laughing at the smallest things, including parts that weren't meant to be laughed at.

-The guy who screamed, "Unlimited hype works!" Someone should have booted his ass out for that.

-The guy who sat next to me and begin rubbing elbows with me. I wasn't giving up my arm rest.

I expected to get a signed VN copy of fate/stay night but instead got a 12x7 poster.

Ok, i have finished Nee-san's route, i wasn't disappointed.

What nee-san route do you speak of ?

Just got back from the premiere. That was so good! I usually hate going to the theaters but going to watch your favorite anime on the big screen with loud sound is a totally exciting experience.

Goods:

- Tohsaka, someone who was not very attractive to me in the VN, is cute and beautiful here.

Not Good:

-People laughing at the smallest things, including parts that weren't meant to be laughed at.

-The guy who screamed, "Unlimited hype works!" Someone should have booted his ass out for that.

-The guy who sat next to me and begin rubbing elbows with me. I wasn't giving up my arm rest.

I expected to get a signed VN copy of fate/stay night but instead got a 12x7 poster.

I want a poster and a signed VN copy, lucky.

Goods:

Not Good:

I laughed, Shirou.

Goods:

Not Good:

umulDZC.jpg