Good Afternoon!

Axion Azure

Greetings!

I've been a VN reader for quite a while now, but I've never been the most active member on online communities. Anyway, I came across Fuwanovel about six months ago after having a few troubles finding new VNs to read and I can say it has been a blessing. After lurking around so much, I guess it'd be better to introduce myself. My mates call me Azure. English and Japanese are both languages I'm still learning, though my constant visits to England did help me a lot with the first, and most recently I've started my studies with the latter. I believe that reading VNs is going to help me improve both of them greatly and maybe in the future I can help with a translation project or two. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, please take good care of me!

Actually, its 15 minutes till afternoon where I'm at ;)/> Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you. What VN ha been your favorite thus far?

I guess it'd be too predictable to say I really enjoyed Little Busters! But MuvLuv Alternative and Rewrite don't trail by very far. It's always hard for me to pick favorites because I try to seek only the positives of everything I read, watch, play, listen, etc. That makes the task of ranking them a tad difficult for me

:mellow:

Anyway, I'm glad to be here! Thank you very much!

Oh wow, so you've also joined the forums here today as well? We've already met earlier and I'm not sure if this is proper, but I'll just say welcome because I've gotten one from you.

Welcome to the forums Azure.

Actually I've joined the forums a week ago and I've been a stalker here for months (creepy...?)

Anyway, the "Introduce Yourself" is a slow moving part of the forum, no surprise I'm still near the top of the first page~ Thanks a lot anyway ;)