Hello, all of you here on fuwanovel

cryofrzd

I'm new to this site, but I've read vn's for years now. Last year I kind of moved on to reading vn's in Japanese (because there are so many more untranslated), but this summer I came into contact with this site because I was currently reading Kono Oozora and I discovered the restoration patch.

Currently I'm about finishing Grisaia no kajitsu and planning on reading Air later and I'm very thankful for the work done in translating these novels.

Trivial:

• The work that “opened my eyes” to vn's was Kanon
  • The first VN I read untranslated was Flyable Heart which I hope will get a translation someday

よろしくお願いします。

Hello and welcome. There are piles of VN out there. Make sure you pay attention to, if not all, at least most of them.

Yeah, I know, I try to be ”up to date” and read new VNs but you know it takes time to read complete them, which I like to do. So I usually download the trials and like choose the best of three than. Some good reads this year has been Daitoshokan no hitsujikai and Aete mushi kimi to no mirai.

I've just recently joined as well ^^ I've not nearly as many VN's as you do under my belt though.

Well the read list kind of ”builds up” after a few years. I remember I discovered VNs in 2009 something and some years has passed. And it's the best read for studying Japanese as well ^^

• 2 months later...

Aah a Kururi lover :)

Sorry for late reply, I just now noticed your signature so I decided to comment on it xD

FH actually has "a" translation, nothing special (and lot of people hate on that) but for me it was fine to read it :)

best scene:

http://youtu.be/i7In8ox0gws

Never thought my introduction thread would get a revival. So I'll blows away the dust and try to reply.

Welcome to the forums! So you read Japanese.. have you done any translation? :)

No I haven't simply because I'm not confident in my English skills and have to use a dictionary for quite a few kanji.

A fellow speaker of El Nihongo? Always nice to add more to our ranks! I welcome thee with open arms! 

よろしくね。 ;)

Can't wait till I too am at the level whereat I can read untranslated VNs uninhibited. "Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka" is calling to me!

Well, you learn through reading VNs untranslated, start out with any of the text capturing tools and connect it to a computer dictionary. If you know the grammar and every-day Japanese syncopes, there's no problem with some efforts and a reduced reading pace.

I started out that way, in the beginning with agth + translator aggregator + atlas, then I went to ITH and lastly VisualNovelReader by Aaeru.

YDNX3iw.jpg

YES I WILL!

You need to come on Teamspeak, if I'm not there (gonna sleep soon) and you just see Luch, when asking for rank ask specifically for Gumi rank (special rank for the cool Lolicons :P, say that Steve granted you such rank)

Here are some lolis, those should satisfy your appetite for now: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/613-best-of-steves-loli-collection-ultra-moe-explosion/

But on TS, we have all the Gumis, Kururiiins, Mares, Vivios and all others :P