Well hello there

Slowpoke

From the other welcoming thread:

My personal recommendations would be G-Senjou no Maou, Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo and Ever17. From what I've seen in the sort time I've had to give each of them a quick read, both KonoSora and Grisaia no Kajitsu seem to be great, even though Grisaia might be targeted more towards a male audience.

Which is pretty much the vanilla stuff that has left the biggest impression on me.

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome to the house of fun!

For reccomendations, I must ask you to play anything by "Key": they're pretty much the "Nintendo" of VN's; and everyone here has played at least one.

If you know JP, try out "Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka": the more attention "Feng" gets, the better.

you definitely have to play Little Busters! and prepare yourself, i finished it two weeks ago and i still feel the after effects whenever i try to sleep

i haven't been able to make Rewrite run, and knowing it's from Visual Arts/Key i would blindly recommend it, but the plot it's not from Maeda Jun so i wouldn't be so sure about that.

Anyways Welcome to fuwan fuwan

Playing all the awesome untranslated VNs out there... =P

Damn, that is a nice comeback. Kinda kick in a face too... ;_;

Anyway

Hello, welcome to the forums. I also recommend Little Busters, Steins;Gate, Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo, Ever17 and Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai (Even though it doesn't have all the routes translated)

I think Katawa Shoujo is the only Visual Novel I've ever fully completed.

LOL

But thank you guys for all the recs! I don't really dislike anything so I shall give everything a shot! :D

(eventually)

I don't think my computer is going to like this ;n; Some VNs are so huge and some are so small.

But thank you again! :D