20% Off Coupon Shuffle Steam

Noumi Kudryavka

I've received a 20% off coupon for Shuffle on Steam. I'm not going to use it, and since it's tradable, it would be a waste to just let it expire. If anyone wants the coupon for Shuffle on Steam, please shoot me a message. It's first come, first serve. The coupon expires on the 30th of January 7:00PM (GMT+1).

Edited by Noumi Kudryavka

8 minutes ago, sanahtlig said:

Just a reminder that the version of Shuffle being sold on Steam right now has been heavily criticized.  Not to mention the shenanigans with the adult version being taken down by Navel.

Which is why I ain't buying it.:sachi:

But if someone else wants to at 20% discount, they can.

2 hours ago, kyrt said:

I think they sent that coupon to anyone who owns or wishlisted vns on Steam.

I own several VNs on Steam, and have Higurashi in my wishlist, and I've yet to get a coupon for Shuffle.  Someone on r/visualnovels (in a thread that now seems to have been deleted) theorized that it might be given to everyone that owns a copy of IMHHW, which makes a lot of sense, considering MoeNovel and YumeHaven's (Active Gaming Media) relationship.  Does everyone here that received a coupon own IMHHW on Steam?

Yes, I have Konosora on my library, got it for 5 euros (reasonable price for a heavily butchered game, sweet achievements nonetheless).

The last VN I bought was Steins;Gate, and before that, Harmonia, when it released, but they don't seem actually related to Shuffle.

Maybe it depends on insignias? I have a level 3 insignia for The way we all go (I'll always praise this game), and level 1 for Harmonia.

Edit: Probably the right word is "badge", instead of "insignia".

Edited by Okarin

2 hours ago, kyrt said:

I think they sent that coupon to anyone who owns or wishlisted vns on Steam. I also know the vast majority of visual novel enthusiasts will never touch the version on steam so it was a wasted coupon. 

I can tell you for a fact that is not true.  I own several VNs on Steam, and I have got no such coupon.  I also don't own IMHHW, which lends support to that theory.