I need something different.

Mistearea

As it says, I need something a little different.  And what's this thing that's different?  Maids.  I have over 60 VNs on my laptop, and only one of them has a maid-like heroine(Grisain no Kajitsu).  So, I need something that will satsify my desire for maids.  Preferably something with an actual maid, and more that one.  I can handle just one maid, but there are two things that I can't budge on.

1)  It has to have been translated to English.  I only just started learning Hiragana, so I'm not even close to being able to think about reading a VN that hasn't been translated.

2)  It has to be 18+.  And this ain't for the obvious reason.Granted that is one of the reasons.

That being said, hit me with your best shot please.

Thanks for the suggestions.  And don't worry about something being bad.  I survived Casual Romance Club, so I'm sure I can survive Little My Maid.

That being said, I'm probably gonna wait on Tsukihime for the newer version that's being made.  But Noble Works is now at the top of my list(Just gotta finish the continuation routes in Majikoi S).

30 minutes ago, Mistearea said:

I survived Casual Romance Club, so I'm sure I can survive Little My Maid.

CRC is one of the old VNs I look back relatively fondly on. It gets a lot of undeserved flak, tbh, mostly because of the in-house translation and dub. LMM, on the other hand, is just bad.

2 hours ago, ヤミハナ said:

And Otomaid Cafe if you're looking for some fun with traps. :makina:

I looked at that one, and now I have to try it.  The art was quite interesting, and it kinda reminds me of a certain anime.

Plus I'm into guys as much as girls, so hey.  Win-win.

Noble Works works (my bad), but I don't know how good the maid's route is. In the common route she's a mellow character, she can get boring though.

That's fine.  I looked into it a bit and noticed that it also has an Ojou-sama heroine, which is fine by me.

Oh, so you ask maid there (I almost want to recommend something like Saya no Uta there). I see, then for recommendations how about Umineko, eden, and Tick Tack there? If you want more then very bad nukinge We Love Master (Not as bad as Little my Maid I think) and Yoake would be good too. Hope this will be help to you.

16 hours ago, Mistearea said:

That being said, I'm probably gonna wait on Tsukihime for the newer version that's being made.  But Noble Works is now at the top of my list(Just gotta finish the continuation routes in Majikoi S).

While you're doing Majikoi, A-1 has been released in English, and has a route with a certain ninja maid. And Benkei, who is far sexier than any maid in her service industry getup.

The often overlooked classic Tokimeki Check-in! has a very attractive maid with several routes.

About @littleshogun's suggestions, We Love Master is MUCH better than Little My Maid. MUCH better. While Yoakena has a maid, only the 15+ remake is in English. The 18+ version has not been translated. The voices were changed for the anime/15+ version too.

@EcchiOujisama

About Yoake, I knew that there's no H in that VN. But seeing that there's also Fata Morgana reccommendation which had no H earlier there, I think might as well suggest Yoake. Oh, and you could play it if you didn't had any problem with no H scene there.

Regarding the voice, there's no voice change between 15+ version and 18+ version if you talk about seiyuu, although the seiyuu using alias for 18+ version though (Usual practice for Japan VN). And if you talk about seiyuu change, there's only three character and that's between the VNs and anime version.

Comyu does indeed have a maid, though I wouldn't even have remembered it until Clephas mentioned it. Really a false maid, if you ask the protagonist, but someone who works at a maid cafe, wears a maid outfit all the time, and refers to the main character as "goshujin-sama" in bed probably meets your requirements nicely. It's also actually a good VN (as are many, but certainly not all, of the others mentioned above, of course).

27 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

Comyu does indeed have a maid, though I wouldn't even have remembered it until Clephas mentioned it. Really a false maid, if you ask the protagonist, but someone who works at a maid cafe, wears a maid outfit all the time, and refers to the main character as "goshujin-sama" in bed probably meets your requirements nicely. It's also actually a good VN (as are many, but certainly not all, of the others mentioned above, of course).

Wait, seriously?  I've got that one and I've made some headway into it, but I've never seen anything about a maid in there.  ...This requires some investigation!

1 hour ago, Mistearea said:

Wait, seriously?  I've got that one and I've made some headway into it, but I've never seen anything about a maid in there.  ...This requires some investigation!

One of the 5 girls with the protag wears a maid uniform, you should notice it in the first scene.

I'm pretty sure the OP movie says false maid if i remember correctly (for those who can read JP)

And there's of course - day of the maid.