I'm stuck! Help me to start another VN, please!

Daivix

Hello!
I've been on FuwaNovel for YEARS (amazing work btw!) but just decided to create an account because for the first time i'm "stuck" ...yeah, shame on me.
I wanted to start a new VN for quite some time but i actually don't know what to read.

I'm by no means an expert VN reader or something, these are the VN that i have read so far (in order of preference, so you guys can understand my tastes better)

1. G Senjou No Maou
  2. Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shōjo / Fandisk
  3. Steins;Gate
  4. Kara No Shoujo
  5. Katawa Shoujo
  6. Cross Channel
  7. Symphonic Rain

Yes, most of these came from the "top 50 VNs before you perish" but i think nothing else catches my eye in that list.

1,2,3,4= Amazing.
5,6= Allright.
7= Kill me pls.

I'm not sure about what to ask, thats the reason why i did the list.
If anything, what i liked the most about the top ones was the Character Design/Art Style, the "Mystery" surrounding the plot and the soundtrack. (Well...and the plot itself)

I'm very open to any suggestions!

Must be translated tho.

The list is just to give you guys an idea of what i liked, i thought it was easier this way rather than explaining it.

Thank you for your time!

16 minutes ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Well Kara no Shoujo is on your list so you should probably read Cartagra and Kara no Shoujo 2. If you can stomach how dated it is, you would also probably love Tsukihime.

Indeed, since you already read Kara no Shoujo.

Also :

Those are just some I can give you, if you end up picking one of those up I hope you enjoy it.

Good luck :sachi: 

First word here, welcome to Fuwanovel and hope you had fun here. As for recommendation, all of the reccomendations were good, especially Kara no Shoujo 2 and House in Fata Morgana. Although there's already some good recommendations there above, I would like to recommend some more here. First one would be some sci-fi VNs like Root Double and I/O there, which surely will be good to you if you like Steins Gate. Second would be Lucid9 which had some mystery behind slice of life story. For the third recommendations here, I would like to recommend When They Cry franchise (Higurashi and Umineko) if you didn't mind it's bad sprite there, which could easily fix by downloading some patch out there (You could also try Rose Gun Days from same writer). For the final recommendations, I would recommend both of short Nitroplus VN which tell the story about revenge and killing (Kikokugai and Hanachirasu). Hope my recommendation here helpful to you.