what is your idea about "shinigami no kissu wa wakare no aji?

PUBAK

You really want know others opinion and don't expect to get only 'it was great, wasn't it?'? I hope so...

It's not like I've read a lot of VNs, but still Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji is almost on the very bottom of my personal score. It's been a while since I read this so my memory isn't fresh, but it was really bad. I only liked first part of Kohaku route. Shizuku was the most unlikable imouto-type I encountered to this day, either talking trash about prot or trying to have sex with him. Hinoka was so bland and boring that I forgot basicly all about her. Kohaku was ok while not in romance part of her route.

Also I'm not sure if I'm not exaggerating but I remember that in each route after first ero scene almost all conversations were about sex. It's not like this VN have a lot of ero scenes (was it 3 per heroine?) but it felt that sex was really the main topic.

Of course let's not forget about crappy drama parts that were really bad even for charage standards.

So here you go. Probably not what you wanted but here is my opinion on Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji ^^

4 minutes ago, Zantax said:

You really want know others opinion and don't expect to get only 'it was great, wasn't it?'? I hope so...

It's not like I've read a lot of VNs, but still Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji is almost on the very bottom of my personal score. It's been a while since I read this so my memory isn't fresh, but it was really bad. I only liked first part of Kohaku route. Shizuku was the most unlikable imouto-type I encountered to this day, either talking trash about prot or trying to have sex with him. Hinoka was so bland and boring that I forgot basicly all about her. Kohaku was ok while not in romance part of her route.

Also I'm not sure if I'm not exaggerating but I remember that in each route after first ero scene almost all conversations were about sex. It's not like this VN have a lot of ero scenes (was it 3 per heroine?) but it felt that sex was really the main topic.

Of course let's not forget about crappy drama parts that were really bad even for charage standards.

So here you go. Probably not what you wanted but here is my opinion on Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji ^^

oh no no...I really appreciate it.

I honestly wanted to know others opinion and I'm not stupid enough to think that all I get are comments about how it was great and such so do not worry:miyako:.and thank you <y>

I don't regret reading it, but it's nothing beyond mediocre imo. The two routes you have to go through before getting to the true one are pretty boring and have no interesting plot elements going on. Sure, if all you care about is getting together with the heroines then it does its job decently, but there's literally nothing else going on besides that. You get to a point in the story where you have sex with the girls and then it's just some extra slife of life and sex scenes until it all ends off on a pretty "meh" note.

The true route was better given that it actually progresses the plot, but the overarching plot itself is... how do I put it... not really outstanding in any meaningful way? I basically finished the whole thing and thought "oh... okay then." It really didn't invoke many emotions in me, and I wasn't even actively trying to hate the game or anything, I just wanted to have some fun.

At the same time though, none of the routes made me go "man this game sucks balls", so I guess it did its job in that regard.

It's not a game I personally recommend to people since I find so little value to be had in it, but it's also a game I feel most can read through in a day when they're bored and not be completely unsatisfied with.

Well, to be honest I could point out couple of good things about this VN...

Opening song was really nice (I'm not sure if it wasn't unlocked only after completing Kohaku route) and I listen to if from time to time to this day. Some of CGs, especially with Kohaku, were cute (the one with valentine heart was great). Also for some reason I really liked Shizuku first ero scene :P If only she wasn't so annoying most of the time...

Still this doesn't change the fact that there was too much talking about sex (was it? :/) and plot of every route was really bad.

I tried to to go through my notes to look what was my opinion immediately after finishing it, but I really have no idea when I read this and can't find it :/ Can't be helped, let's hope my initial score was similiar to the current one ;p