Hi Fellas! Forte Here.

Forte

Hola, amigos. I'm Forte and I'd like to be your acquaintance. I'm XY years old and live in Z country. I have a brother and 5 sisters. Wait, why did I tell you how many siblings I have?

Well, even though this may be my first time to actually post here, I've been visiting this sites for about 12 months. I used to stalk my friend's chats and posts. Not that I know him personally, but his preferences greatly match with mine. Even though I don't know what he's like in the real world, I believe he or she's a nice guy like me. Yeah, it must be so. But unfortunately, he or she seems to be dead. I mean, his/her account does. For the last 6 months or so, he never showed up in this forum. Ultimately, it leads me to a decision, "I'll make an account for myself."

Hmmm, what should I say next? Ah, my hobbies. I like reading books, watching films and soccer matches, playing RPGs and board/puzzle games, and talking nonsense. I've been playing VNs for I don't know how long, maybe 4 years? Since I've only know recently what a VN is, I don't remember which VN took my VN reading's virginity. I didn't even think those simple reading visual thingies a game. But after some research, VNs are actually more, more, ummm, anyway it's different from reading a book.

One thing for sure, I'm an anime otaku and I've watched more than 60 anime shows so I think I'm able to listen and speak Japanese. Unfortunately, my writing and reading skill are hampered by those Kanji hieroglyphs. I've actually translated some anime shows to my native language. So if you know a good short or medium VN no one/group has it translated, you can tell me. I MAY translate it if I have the time.

Actually, I'm making some VNs myself, or to be more exact, writing some scenarios to be made into VNs. Those projects' titles are "Solia Symphonia", "Mundus Bearer", "Unattainable Zygkrecia". But my daily activities don't give me enough time to keep them progressing at a regular pace. Furthermore, maybe it's quite ambitious of me, but I want to make it trilingual. To make things worse, I suck at drawing and programming. I'll need some help at making them into VNs once I'm done writing them.

Ok, now about my future plan. I'd like to stay in Japan in the future, if possible, in the near future. Going to Japan is easy enough, sure, but I want a guaranteed life. Unfortunately I chose to quit studying in college when I was still on my fourth term. So I'm only a high school graduate. If you ask me what I excel at, I'm not even sure about it myself. Maybe I'm quite good high school physics (mainly on mechanics) and mathematics, since I tutored many students for about 3 years. But each country has their own curriculum, so I wonder if high school physics and mathematics in my country is the same with the one in Japan. Any advice on how to get a guaranteed life in Japan as I am now?

Ah, I almost forgot. I heard that there's an underground movement here for getting VNs through P2P file sharing. I want to join, ah, let me rephrase it: "Let me join, please."

I think that's enough for my introduction. I hope we could be good friends.

Hello Forte, it's nice to have new people around, especially someone that can provide to the community in some way or another. Although let me tell you that watching anime won't help you a lot in terms of knowing how to speak japanese at all :wahaha:.

Anyways, welcome and I hope to see you around.

Hello there, welcome to the fuwa Mr. Forte.

Probably one of the longest intros i've seen, kinda jealous how some people can write so efficiently and i'm still working on my penmanship.:P Seem like a nice guy so hope we can get along well. Do you have a VN or anime that's a fav to ya? Also that's a cool looking sprite, were did ya get it. Oops, he he he, I won't try to pester you with too many questions for now so I hope to see ya around here in spare time.

Have fun and here's some moe.

Spoiler

LS1QL8f.jpg

To OP,welcome to Fuwanovel and hope you enjoy your stay here. About you introduction, I'm sorry if I couldn't respond you well here.

For short VN is your native language English or not? If not I would suggest you to translated Saya no Uta or Planetarian as your practice here since both of those were quite popular and short VN. And actually those 2 had translation in many language, but it might be once again help if you could tell which country your belong from, because by telling your native language sounds like your non-English speaker (Actually mine too, but if you really need recommendation for your translating practice better state what kind of your native language is).

About your future VN project, well good luck.

For the last word here, I also hope that we could be friend here.

Hi Templarseeker

Hello there Leaf, is it too long after all? I actually thought it might be too short. Maybe it just shows how much I like to blabber. I also hope we could be friends. My Fav. Anime are DBZ, FMA Brotherhood, Law of Ueki, Code Geass, and some others. About VNs Im not sure, since I have only played a small number of them. Maybe Little Busters! and Steins;Gate. About my sprite, yeah, it's cool, right? It's an artwork of a friend of mine. I don't mind if you ask more actually, just don't ask questions I can't/don't want to answer.

Hey, littleshogun. I've made my native language quite vague, eh? I actually could speak 4 languages, my native language, my local/birthplace's language, English, and Japanese. And I also could understand a bit of Arabic. I've actually read those two and I don't think I need to translate it to my native language. Unlike anime, VN's not quite popular in my country. I'd rather translate a yet untranslated one to English. If you're still wondering what my native country is, I've told you in my intro. "I live in Z country." Well, you'll find it out soon enough. Thanks for your encouragement on my project!

Hola, KosakiFlag. K, I"ll pm you later. Hmm, If I'm not mistaken he's GLM-somenumbers. GLM5574, maybe?

Hmmm... judging from your avatar you was from Indonesia, same country as mine (Then again your friend was also from Indonesia too). But if you mention Z country, maybe either Zambia or Zimbabwe was your home country. Well either way not a problem and any user here was always welcome.

So you already read those 2 and prefer Japanese one, eh. Well in VNDB it was medium length, how about you translated Natsuyume Nagisa then since last translation project that we had was fake one. Well to be honest it was my selfish request (Sorry), but may as well use it to practice your Japan. But if you want to prioritize your project, no problem though.

Once again hope you had fun here, Forte.

Welcome to the forum, nice to meet you! :sachi:

On 2016/5/14 at 0:05 AM, Aizen-Sama said:

Although let me tell you that watching anime won't help you a lot in terms of knowing how to speak japanese at all :wahaha:.

This is true of course, you can't really learn the language this way.

But, it is actually not a bad way to build of a limited vocabulary that will be helpful once you start studying the language properly.

Exposure to a language over long periods of time will make you recognize certain patterns, words, phrases etc. Even though most anime is limited to very specific forms of informal spoken Japanese most of the time, it's still better than nothing.

18 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

I assume this friend of yours is this fellow

http://forums.fuwanovel.net/profile/13375-glm4475/

And yeah, the timeframe you gave matches pretty well. He stopped posting about that time you mentioned, 6 months

Yeah, he seems to be the guy. I mostly read VNs which he said they're good. I wonder what he's doing now in the real life. More often than not, an account's inactivity is not a serious problem. But I'm afraid if some misfortune had befallen upon him. Wish it's just my excessive anxiety.

17 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Hmmm... judging from your avatar you was from Indonesia, same country as mine (Then again your friend was also from Indonesia too). But if you mention Z country, maybe either Zambia or Zimbabwe was your home country. Well either way not a problem and any user here was always welcome.

So you already read those 2 and prefer Japanese one, eh. Well in VNDB it was medium length, how about you translated Natsuyume Nagisa then since last translation project that we had was fake one. Well to be honest it was my selfish request (Sorry), but may as well use it to practice your Japan. But if you want to prioritize your project, no problem though.

Oh, so you're Indonesian too, littleshogun? So there are Indonesians other than me here, eh? When I said Z country, I meant "Z" as a random variable, not that my country's name starts with "Z". I picked "Z" because in the previous clause I said I'm XY years old. Don't you remember that when you learned Mathematics in school x, y, and z were the variables most frequently used?

Hmmm, my projects seem not going to be finished anytime soon, so I MAY translate it if the VN you said piques my interest. Why do you want it to be translated? Is it any good? What are good points of it?

2 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Welcome to the forum, nice to meet you! :sachi:

On 5/14/2016 at 5:05 AM, Aizen-Sama said:

Although let me tell you that watching anime won't help you a lot in terms of knowing how to speak japanese at all :wahaha:.

Anyways, welcome and I hope to see you around.

This is true of course, you can't really learn the language this way.

But, it is actually not a bad way to build of a limited vocabulary that will be helpful once you start studying the language properly.

Exposure to a language over long periods of time will make you recognize certain patterns, words, phrases etc. Even though most anime is limited to very specific forms of informal spoken Japanese most of the time, it's still better than nothing.

Hi Dergonu, nice to meet you too. Actually I've grasped the concept of Japanese basic daily conversation. By using certain means; which are none other than watching anime and playing Japanese games. My vocab is still lacking, though. Sometimes I do read books to learn Japanese too, though. But, most of the time I stop reading when I have to jump that hurdle called Kanji. Even now I'm still struggling to memorize Joyo Kanji. If only Japanese could stop its dependence on Kanji and solely uses Hiragana and Katakana, learning Japanese would be easier.

So you're from Indonesia too? Then my guess from your avatar was right then. And yes, I'm from Indonesian in case you need one more confirmation. About math, well I'd already forget about variable and speaking about Indonesian user there's actually quite a number here (Around 12,000 more member here). You're mentioned friend was from Indonesia too, and in here actually we had another active Indonesian member gijimu. By the way, actually you could see from my location that I'm from Indonesia.

About Natsuyume Nagisa request, well my very personal reason because the school uniform was quite had unusual setting so it'll be please to look at if you want my pervert reason lol (I mean with sleeveless one). But if you need some good reason, this VN was got quite good score both at VNDB and EGS (81 with 1227 votes as of now). Another good point would be the twist at the ending of Natsuyume Nagisa or so I'd read somewhere. And actually this VN already had translation project, but turn out it was a troll one. So I think it would be nice if someone here would be interested to translate it. Well, if once again your too busy it's okay too.

Anyway, once again welcome to Fuwanovel fellow Indonesian user.

20 hours ago, littleshogun said:

So you're from Indonesia too? Then my guess from your avatar was right then. And yes, I'm from Indonesian in case you need one more confirmation. About math, well I'd already forget about variable and speaking about Indonesian user there's actually quite a number here (Around 12,000 more member here). You're mentioned friend was from Indonesia too, and in here actually we had another active Indonesian member gijimu. By the way, actually you could see from my location that I'm from Indonesia.

About Natsuyume Nagisa request, well my very personal reason because the school uniform was quite had unusual setting so it'll be please to look at if you want my pervert reason lol (I mean with sleeveless one). But if you need some good reason, this VN was got quite good score both at VNDB and EGS (81 with 1227 votes as of now). Another good point would be the twist at the ending of Natsuyume Nagisa or so I'd read somewhere. And actually this VN already had translation project, but turn out it was a troll one. So I think it would be nice if someone here would be interested to translate it. Well, if once again your too busy it's okay too.

Anyway, once again welcome to Fuwanovel fellow Indonesian user.

Oh, I see. So that's why your comments above contain some grammatical errors. Not that I'm very good at grammar myself, though. And about that numbers, really? There are around 12,000 Indonesian members here? I never knew it. About this "gijimu" guy, who is he/she?

About this Natsuyume Nagisa VN, I'll try to look at it. If I decide to try translating it, I will need someone to "extract" the text, though.

9 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Good luck with your projects!

Have a moe:

Reveal hidden contents

sybb.jpg

Hi Flutterz, thanks for the encouragement. I hope we could be good friends. By the way, is it just you or most of Fuwa members like(s) [read: praise(s)] moe-ism?