Just a Small Hello

Bytor

OK, well, let's see. Little about me, been playing video games forever, don't ask how long, lol, let's leave it at forever. I also watch a ton of anime, but that's a bit of a newer addiction, now onward to VN's, which I have little experience with. Educated, opinionated, somewhat stubborn but not blind to logic and I can accept being wrong, various interests outside of gaming but probably non as time consuming. I like ethnic food, tennis, baseball and exotic pets...hmmm, I guess that will do for a start, nice to be here

Welcome to the forums! What would your favorite anime be so far? And what VNs have you played? If you need anything, or have any questions, feel free to ask. Hope you enjoy it here!

There is no absolute #1 but my favorites are: Spice and Wolf, Taisho Baseball Girls, Planetes, Nodame Cantabile, Honey and Clover, and Usagi Drop, feel confidant i missed a few but...off top of my head...oh yeah almost forgot Chihayafuru and Kimi to Boku. both of which have absolutely captivated me.

Hey there!!Welcome to Fuwanovel!! Exotic pets?? ooo what kind? I have a Green Tree Viper that im taking care of for a friend. (only 2 days but still craaaaaaaazy)Anyway, welcome and I look forward to talking to you

At various times I have owned: scorpions (quite a few over the years), a few snakes (right now I only have a Calif. King Snake named Elvis), many, many, many lizards (at one point in time I had 13, now I have 3) and at one point in time I had seven aquariums (two largest, which I still have are 125 gals each). We have a bunny, a chinchilla, and our sugar glider died not too long ago :(

Welcome to Fuwanovel! The whole exotic pets thing is pretty darn cool. I'm impressed.

What kinds of video games do you enjoy? The fact that you're enjoying VNs makes me guess games with good plot-lines and characters? Have any all-time favorites?

Welcome to Fuwanovel! The whole exotic pets thing is pretty darn cool. I'm impressed.What kinds of video games do you enjoy? The fact that you're enjoying VNs makes me guess games with good plot-lines and characters? Have any all-time favorites?

Let's see...off the top of my head....Fallout 3, Rogue Galaxy, Persona 3 & 4, Nocturne, Tales of the Abyss, Xenosaga Episode 1, Ni No Kuni, Mass Effect series, Assassin's Creed series, Valkyria Chronicles, Nier...those pop into my noggin

Welcome aboard stranger! Have you ever tried owning a dog instead of all those..."exotic" things? I believe its much safer and fun, since...you know...you can play with them without getting poisoned, killed, and all that stuff....

LOL, we also have a dog (a Corgi named Raina) and a cat (named Pookie)

LOL, we also have a dog (a Corgi named Raina) and a cat (named Pookie)

Why didnt you tell us you lived in a Zoo? :T

My type of games, except AC.

Yup, AC somehow ended up like CoD to me, one bad game after another, every year, with little to no difference form the past one... *sigh* a shame really... I had so many hopes for that series.

Hi, welcome to the forums!

At various times I have owned: scorpions (quite a few over the years), a few snakes (right now I only have a Calif. King Snake named Elvis), many, many, many lizards (at one point in time I had 13, now I have 3) and at one point in time I had seven aquariums (two largest, which I still have are 125 gals each). We have a bunny, a chinchilla, and our sugar glider died not too long ago sad.gif

That's awesome! I used to have a lot of exotic pets too.. I had giant millipedes, various lizards (we bred them for a while), slow worms, snakes, a tortoise. I miss having them around!!