Hey everyone!

Dragonaqua

Hi guys,

I'm new to the forums but not to visual novels. Nice to meet you all~ ^^

Just one question (not sure if this is the right place to ask) but if I have a completed visual novel project, is there a place I can post on forums to promote it? 

Thanks~

Welcome to Fuwa, have a great time here and just as Senpai pointed out you can make a thread about your Vn on the Creative corner or If it's a translation then in the translation project part

Hope to see you around and have a good time :sachi:

Welcome to the forum, and hope you enjoy your stay here (Looks like I'm getting used to said cliche word here).

As for the place to post your VN project, it was like Dergomu said, so could you tell us if your project was translation or you make original VN. Sorry, just curious here.

Anyway, once again welcome and hope you having fun here.

PS - Since you introduce yourself here, just expect something will be posted sooner or later here.

Whoaaa! Thanks for so many replies. I just checked it today, didn't expect the responses to be so quick ^-^" Awww, that moe so cute o~o

Anyways, I finished an original VN recently with a friend for Nanoreno 2016. I'm not sure about links but this is the post we made on the lemmasoft forums: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37886

If links are not allowed to external posts, I can remove it >___<

Okay, so I should post that in http://forums.fuwanovel.net/forum/125-original-vn-projects/ cause I saw a lot of demos so I wasn't sure if it goes there or not. 

Quick edit: does it matter if it's under the category of BxB and not the typical otome or BxG?