Recommend me some dating sims

Mugi

Not exactly sure if these fall under the Visual Novel genre, but it's close enough so i'm posting here. Just finished the beta of Pico Dating Sim <3 and it got me in the mood to play some other dating sims. Something like the Pico Dating Sim games, Huniepop, etc. Also would prefer if it had H rewards, because..science?

Edit: Also, games like Princess Trainer and Witch Trainer count as well, since they are close enough to dating sims in gameplay..I think

See if you can find the old True Love 95, as that was a VN dating sim where you had to power up statistics to suit the girl you were chasing. It was also quite awesome and long predates all the other sims that claim to have been the first dating sim game. Played perfectly you can literally get *every* girl, H included. It was also my introduction to visual novels over 20 years ago and started an obsession I've been unable to shake off since then (and nor do I want to).

Edit: You can play it in your browser even here:

http://tss.asenheim.org/true-love.html

I guess I'll shoot some recommendations and/or random dating sims as well:

Panzermadels (It's rather hilarious and doesn't take itself too seriously)

Sunrider Academy (If you don't mind some grinding, this is one of the more higher quality dating sims)

Huniepop (Because obvious reasons)

Gaokao.Love.100Days (The only dating sim to catch my attention. A really good one)

Carpe Diem (A nice, short dating sim which was a neat experience. And it's free)

Roommates (A decent dating simulator, with heartwarming events)

And that's about it

According to wiki, I think dating sim was part of VN, so it's okay to post it here. As for recommendation, if your computer had emulators go aheaf and try:

1. True Love for NDS (It's sparked a little controversy in regard of someone marrying the character from this game. Yes, you didn't read it wrong, a man in Japan was marrying the character from this game)

2. Sakura Wars 5 for PS2 (It was mixed with SRPG Element though)

3. Thosand Arms for PS1 (Mixed with RPG. Actually this game wasnot on VNDB, but wiki include it in dating sim).

Note that I only use list of dating sim at wiki, so it may be wrong or not fit your wish. My sugesstion is thay you better try those first imo. That's all from me.