Hatsune Miku Visual Novel

FieryTyrant

Hi there everyone. Just last night I discovered that there was a dating SIM/visual novel for the vocaloid character Hatsune Miku called "To you of the future I give every song", "Mirai no kimi to, subete no uta ni" in Japanese. I have scoured the web but have been unable to find any download links that aren't to an empty media sharing folder or that don't contain a broken program. Any help in finding this visual novel / dating SIM is greatly appreciated. Also I am brand new to visual novels so I have no idea where to commonly get them other than on Steam. Thank you in advance :)

1 hour ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Cant people just get jobs and buy stuff instead of illegally downloading??? 

Also, non-regional prices sometimes means that you will be the pay the regional equivalent of 200USD for a game.

If i have to decide between a new GPU or a VN/Dating Sim... well you get the idea.

17 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

It's not the only Miku based Vn, there's a follow up with her and Rin and then another one with just Rin...that's on the side of the decent/good ones but then there's a bunch of shitty ones

I actually didn't know this! :pyaa:

Have to buy these now. Miku is love, miku is life :miyako: 

On 03/03/2016 at 3:25 AM, Dergonu said:

You ... Suck as searching :wahaha: 

What kind of insane, beefed up VNs have you been buying :michiru:

Stuff like Princess Evangile on Manga Gamer... 50 USD = +200 BRL

My collector's edition of starcraft 2 legacy of the void costed me 800BRL after import fees + shipping fees + tax on import and shipping fees.

To put it in perspective, My 980gtx costed me 1000 BRL, GTA 5 costs 99 BRL on launch day.

So yeah, import fees are absurd here in brazil, with USD at 4x price, its even worse.